Ajay & Satya - Together

It's 2027,

Ajay called Satya. "Evolo neram ma...seekiram..."

School bus horned. "Iru ya nee vera" - Ajay annoyed. The bus left the house.

"Yo yo yo!" - Ajay kept his hand in his head and huffed.

A kid with pinafore came to the hall by dragging her heavy bag and lunch bag.

Ajay ran to the kid. "Enna Satya panra? Bag aa podu. Inaikum late uu...Bus poiduchu paaru"

Satya with her keech keech baby voice: mama, nee vena bag aa thooki paaru. School ku poiyu class matum tha nadathuvaanga. Atha Listen panna pothatha. Edhuku ivolo book uu? Arisi moota maari iruku. Pesama neeye enaku bathila po.

Ajay: Apoo madam enna panna poringa? 

Satya: amma voda paattu class poga poren ilaa appa voda dance aada poren. 

The kid is dancing and singing "Jalabulajangu"

Ajay: unaku lollu jaasthy...

He carried the kid and driven to the school.

At evening...after the school ended, Ajay picked up and came to the house.

Divya carried the bag. "Ennadi...Test ezhuthuniya?"

Satya: Ajay mama tha bit adichiko nu sonanga.

Ajay bended to the kid. "Vaayadi, naa epoo di sonen"

Satya: Ni than sonna...

Ajay laughed at her cuteness and gave fuse chocolate. "Mama ta poi sonna...chocolate kadaiyathu"

"Poi sollamaten. Thank you Ajay" - the kid kissed his cheek and ran to her father.

Divya: molachu moonu ela vidala athukula Peru solli kupduraala...

Ajay: Apdiye Satya maari.

Long years taken to see this smiled of Ajay. Hemanth came after konjifying his kolanthai.

Hemanth smiled to Ajay. He smiled back. Now, they were in the cafe. Usually cafe where Satya used to drink coffee.

Satya (kid): amma, ice cream vaangi tha.

Divya: Neththu saptu thaana night uu fullaa stomach pain la iruntha.

Satya saw Ajay and kicked his legs under the table.

Ajay remember his Satya...when he kicked her leg. Ajay's eyes filled.

Satya: mama, ice cream vaangi tha. (Whispered)

Hemanth saw his baby and smiled to Ajay. Ajay wiped his tears.

Divya: Ay, mama va disturb panatha.

Ajay: irukatum Divya... (Saw the kid and smiled) mama...America pogura munadi unaku pidichathelam vaangi tharen. Okay va?

The kid smiled.

--- At airport, the child caused mess. She weeped and doesn't left Ajay.  She hugged him tighter. Divya tried to compromise but she is weeping loud.

Hemanth and Ajay can't do anything. Finally, Hemanth compromised the kid.

Satya: Poitu epoo varuva? (Child voice)

Ajay: seekiram...unaku summer holidays vidumothu vanthuruven. Okay va...Good girl la...azhama...amma appa va disturb pannama padikanum. Seriya?

Satya: Video call la pesalama? Night uu call panuven...odane yeduthu pesanum.

Ajay: seringa madam. Odane eduthu pesuren.

Hemanth, Divya and the kid said bye to Ajay. He entered inside the airplane.

*****

(If I left any mistakes..., am sorry. I'll check later)