Maddison Ackles

Julianne Hough as Madison Ackles

Full Name: Madison Noelle Ackles (née Blake)

Age: 29

Birth Date: March 22, 1994

Hometown: Sugarland, Texas

Current Residence: Austin, Texas

Martial Status: Married

Spouse(s): Jensen Ackles (m. 2018)

Occupation: Singer, songwriter, actress, model, professional dancer, beauty mogul, entrepreneur, businesswoman, author,  chef

Nickname(s): Maddie

Children: 3

IG/Twitter: @MaddisonAckles

YouTube Channel: Maddie Ackles

General Information: Madison Noelle Ackles professional known as Madison Blake is an American country singer and songwriter. She is part of the country/pop duo Maddie and Tae formerly known as Sugarland.

They released their first album Start Here in 2015, and their second album The Way It Feels was released in 2020. She received a nomination for Best New Artist at the 2017 Grammy Awards. Maddie and Tae's two albums have accounted for seven charted songs on the Hot Country Songs and Country Airplay charts.

They have four No. 1 singles on the latter, starting with their debut single "Girl In A Country Song", which made them the first country duo artist to send a debut single to the top of that chart since Rascal Flatts in 2006.

It was followed by "No Place Like You" and "Fly", whose peaks also made Maddie and Tae the first female country artist to send their first three singles to the top of that chart since Dixie Chicks. Maddie and Tae's fourth No. 1 single is "Shut Up and Fish".

Maddie grew up in Sugarland, Texas. Her father, Frederick, is a former radio host for a country station, he is now a lead guitar player for a local band in the area where she grew up.

She is of part Italian and Greek descent. Her mother, Abigail has worked in marketing for Starlight Records and Iceberg Productions as well as a sponsorship company.

She has two older brothers. She started taking dance lessons at TADA an Atlanta dance academy in Macon, Georgia when she was two and stopped ten years later.

She sang in the church and school choirs. She wrote her first song at 11 for her mother and moved to Nashville, Tennessee, three years later.

She attended Halls High School in Knoxville, Tennessee; Roswell High School in Roswell, Georgia; and then Belmont University for two years until she pursued a musical career.

She started a band with her older brothers called Lady Scarlet where she serves as the female lead singer and her older brother, Ethan serves as the male lead singer.

She also has another band called Paradise Bliss which she started with her two childhood friends Ethan Henderson and Jordan Davis.