Anastasia Thermopolis Grimaldi Renaldi

Adelaide Kane as Queen Anastasia Thermopolis Grimaldi Renaldi

Full Name: Anastasia Genevieve Apollonia Thermopolis Grimaldi Renaldi

Titles: Princess of Genvoia
Princess Anastasia
Princess Anya
Crown Princess of Genvoia
Future Queen of Genvoia
Queen of Genvoia
Queen Anastasia
Queen Anya
Your Highness
Your Majesty

Nicknames: Anya (by everyone), Ana (by Mia and Helen)

Age: 15 (Princess Diaries)
21 (Princess Diaries 2)

Family: Amelia Thermopolis (older twin sister), Helen Thermopolis (mother), Philipe Renaldi (father), Queen Clarisse (paternal grandmother), King Rupert (paternal grandfather), Pierre Renaldi (paternal uncle)

Friends: Lilly Moscovitz, Michael Moscovitz, Jeremiah Hart.

Personality: Confident, sporty, sarcastic, graceful, popular, sweet, kind, headstrong, determined, smart, a bit overdramatic, selfless, compassionate, sensitive, sympathetic.

Schools: Grove High School (formerly; graduated), Princeton University (formerly; graduated)

Pets: A pomeranian dog named Lucy and a horse named Jeannie.

Favorites: favorite actresses Barbara Eden and Lucille Ball. Favorite tv shows "I Love Lucy" and "I Dream of Jeannie". Chocolate covered strawberries, strawberry ice cream, fruit salad and fruit cake with a chocolate fudge filling.

Charities: Greenpeace, ASPCA, Boys and Girls Scouts of America.

Random Facts: She drives a cherry red 1967 Impala, and her Genovian security code name is Falcon.

Relationship(s): Lord Nicholas Devereux (boyfriend), Andrew Jacoby, Duke of Kenilworth (ex-fiancé),

General Information: Anya is the second born daughter of Helen Thermopolis and the late Crown Prince Philipe Renaldi, as well as the younger twin sister of Amelia Thermopolis.

This makes her the second in line to the Genovian throne. She was born and raised in San Francisco, California and lived in a firehouse. She played sports like volleyball, sccoer and softball. She was also on the archery team, fencing team and track team in high school. 

Anya also did cheerleading as well. Anya became heiress to the Genovian throne when her older sister decided to abdicate the throne in order to live a normal life as a teenager and follow her dreams of becoming a journalist/writer which is something she wouldn't have been able to do if she continued on as the heiress to the Genovian throne.