Ariana Ross

Madison Pettis as Ariana Ross

Full Name: Ariana Francesca Ross (born Angelina)

Age: 13-14

Birthday: October 31, 1998

Resides: Florence, Italy (formerly), Manhattan, New York City (currently)

Family: Christina Ross (adoptive mother), Morgan Ross (adoptive father), Emma Ross (adoptive older sister), Luke Ross (adoptive younger brother), Ravi Ross (adoptive younger brother), Zuri Ross (adoptive younger sister) Dwayne Johnson (Godfather), Cindy Crawford (Godmother),

Friends: Kaia Gerber (Godsister), Presley Gerber (Godbrother), Bella Hadid, Kendall Jenner, Emma Ross, Zuri Ross, Luke Ross, Ravi Ross, Heather Knight (Best friend), Jessie Prescott (Nanny/close friend), Bertram Winkle (Butler/Close friend)

Occupation: Model, singer, songwriter, actress (occasionally),

General Information: Ariana Ross (born Angelina) is the second adoptive daughter of Morgan and Christina Ross. She was adopted by the Ross family when she was 3 years-old.

Her first language is Italian. She has a pomeranian dog named Diamond that was given to her on her 4th birthday.

Her and Emma didn't get along at first, but eventually they grew up to be best friends. Ariana's mother used to manage her modeling career in the beginning until she fired her after a series of embrassing photoshoots and ad campaigns. She is now managed by Supergirl Modeling Agency and has been on the cover of numerous teen magazines including; Teen Vogue and Popteen.