001 | 𝒄𝒐𝒅𝒆 𝒚𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘

one

"Code Yellow, Code Yellow!"

Ten could hear from the outside of his designated room. Six months past Dr. Ji's proposal, Ten was able to recover from the missing piece he felt after receiving the news of Johnny being discharged from the hospital.

His mental health worsened once news of the older male got out, but it gave him motivation to be well after receiving a letter of promise from Johnny himself.

It had been three days since a nurse announced he would be discharged anytime soon, but it seems like it will be delayed more after hearing a code yellow.

"Code Yellow in Room 127!"

Ten's heart stopped for a moment.

127... That's Sungchan's room... right? Ten's breathing went back to normal, but he kept on feeling his breath staggered at the thought of the bloodsucker released once again.

This can't be happening... His room was just upgraded to something more prison-like. Ten pursed his lips in a thin line.

His eyes traveled outside the window, seeing the less peaceful city fall into the hands of hell at the code yellow. Ten can only bite his lip in a thin line. There is only one possible reason why Sungchan craved freedom.

Blood deprivation.

Unless...

Gasping, "Shotaro."

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

Two digits made their way inside Shotaro's mouth, drenching it with his saliva as he felt the man he once adored physically smirk over his ear. The japanese was at a loss of words.

"Two years was it? Ah, no. A year and a half." The once hazel-haired male giggled, using the hand wrapped around Shotaro's waist to brush his now raven hair. "You looked like you loved my absence."

Shotaro was trembling, his hands were getting weak, and he could feel it slowly clamp together. Why is Sungchan here?

Moreover, how did he get out of Kun's hold?

Was it Ilsik? No, that man was good as rotten in prison. Sihye? But she's too busy handling the main hospital, and she wasn't even on Ilsik's side in the second place.

Sungchan slowly pulled his fingers out of Shotaro's mouth, dragging it across the shorter's cheeks as he loved the mess he created. It was utterly disgusting, but it was art under his gaze.

He loved how Shotaro was weak on his knees, and he didn't even do anything yet. It was his mere presence that brings this cute as hell human being to his knees.

"S-Sungchan..."

The said male cooed at his stutter, wrapping both his arms around the slim waist Shotaro had and snuggled up against his neck, as if he didn't want to be separated yet again from the japanese.

"I'm back."

Shotaro's senses came back and harshly escaped the cage Sungchan gave him, using his hand to wipe the drying saliva on his cheeks. "What... What are you doing here?"

Shotaro's voice was softspoken, but bleak to let the ravenette understand that as much as he liked him, he needed to be tamed further.

If Sungchan was discharged, this was way too early. And it seems as if his bloodlusy did somehow go away, but this attitude is just of a possessive one, and his mental stability got worse in another worst way possible.

"Don't you want me here, darling?" Sungchan cackled with astonishment. He can't believe this.

"No, no! It's not that. You— You're not supposed to be here!" Shotaro pointed at his large frame, "You're fucking insane! Dr. Qian isn't done with your healing—"

Sungchan raised a brow, his atrocious smile faltering as he walked slowly towards Shotaro with a menacing aura. The japanese doesn't know how he does this, but this gaze and presence alone makes him weak. Sungchan has this effect on him that Shotaro was sure was gone when he was discharged, but why is it back again?

"Insignificant at this moment, Taro. Your word already called for my name." Sungchan grabbed Shotaro's arm before he could take further steps backward, pulling him close to his body.

"N-No..." The shorter started, using his strength to once again push Sungchan out of the way. "Sungchan, there's just no way of us to be together. What can you not understand?"

"Who said?"

Shotaro's mouth went agape. This man's common sense is nowhere in him! "Our illness, damn! Don't you see we aren't compatible!?"

Sungchan has gone insane that he forgot Shotaro didn't like the idea of seeing nor getting in contact with blood. Not when his childhood didn't serve him justice.

"But... You love me, right?"

What...?

Shotaro froze.

What is he saying?

"Answer, Osaki."

Sungchan's eyes darkened. It was the same gaze he presented when he desired the thick, red substance.

"N...No." Shotaro murmered, somewhat relaxing yet his guard was up.

Sungchan settled his eyes in Shotaro's, gauging the emotions the shorter held as he read him easily like an open book.

"I don't believe you."

─── ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ───

i wanted to try yandere au and this sungtaro spin-off just seems fitting, i can't help it TvT