002 | 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕

two

Mere admiration, Shotaro wanted to say.

He didn't want to believe he loved him. He merely admired and adored the younger. Shotaro's eyes shot wide open as his mouth hung agape, stepping back from the tall figure.

He doesn't like Sungchan romantically to the point that he wants to date and marry him. Sungchan was merely his ideal type.

"No."

Sungchan raised a brow.

"A no is a no, Sungchan. You're not okay yet." Shotaro hurriedly unlocked his phone and pressed Kun's contact number, pressing the phone against his ear.

The tall figure's eye twitched at the sight, gaze darkening.

Grabbing a handful of Shotaro's shirt, the older male was pulled towards Sungchan as he gasped, a hand slapping the phone away from his ear.

"Do not dare."

"Get away from me!"

Shotaro had to do the thing he vowed never to do, kneed Sungchan by his groin, and caught the korean male off guard. The japanese ran out as soon as he was free from Sungchan's hold, grabbing his phone from the floor and dashed away in the hallway of the apartment complex.

He looked back to see Sungchan slowly getting back on his feet, anxiety rising through his veins as he dialed Kun's number and rushing down the emergency exit stairs since the elevator takes too long for him to wait.

"Come on, come on... Pick up, hyung..." Shotaro whispers, eyes lighting up at the exit of the apartment.

The number you have dialed is currently unattended...

Shotaro ended the call in a panic and redialed the phone number again, nearing the exit. He holds the handle of the exit door and opened it in a hurry, a sense of relief rushing through his veins when the sun hits his skin and the safety of the public when it comes to things like this.

However, his relief turns into anxiousness when Sungchan's face greets him first thing as he walked out of the complex.

The young male smiled ear to ear, as if he wasn't doing anything wrong, and wrapped his arm around Shotaro's shoulders, pulling the male closer.

"It's been a while, darling." Sungchan greeted in a sweet tone, grip clenching tighter in Shotaro's shoulders as the other hand took the japanese's phone, ending the call with Kun as he made their way inside.

Only one question appeared in Shotaro's mind— how did Sungchan get down there in a short amount of time?

"Oh? Shotaro hyung."

Sungchan's sweet gaze dropped almost immediately when a male appeared in front of them, dressed in a well-ironed uniform who looked like he was about to go to his afternoon classes.

"Who's he?" The male questioned, tilting his head as he eyed Sungchan from top to bottom who, jumped from the third floor, looked like he was attacked by a horde of hyenas.

"Wonbin..." Shotaro hissed, feeling Sungchan grip on his shoulders tightly. "T-This is Sungchan,"

"Who's he, darling?"

Wonbin's face looked like he was hit by a truck— Shotaro had a lover all this time? Nevertheless, he stuck his hand out for the taller to shake, "I'm Wonbin, his neighbor. I didn't know you had a b—"

Squinting his eyes in suspicion, Sungchan remained his smile and repositioned both his hands on Shotaro's shoulders, going behind the shorter, cutting Wonbin off. "We'll get going now. It's been a while since we've met."

Not waiting for Wonbin's answer, Sungchan pushes the japanese forward and into the elevator that, surprisingly, just opened and two occupants of the complex came out.

Shotaro flashed Wonbin a look of uneasiness before passing him fully, making the student squint his eyes and knit his eyebrows in suspicion.

As soon as the elevator doors closed, Sungchan's fake smile immediately dropped in an expressionless face, tackling Shotaro in a hug.

It may seem sweet but not for Shotaro, he was getting crushed.

"S-Sung—" Shotaro tried to break free, attempting to lift his feet up again to knee Sungchan where the sun never shines, failing instantly as the korean pushed their bodies on the walls of the elevator, limiting Shotaro's actions.

Overwhelmingly, Shotaro leaned his head on Sungchan's shoulder, tears falling slowly in his eyes.

There were far too many things that's happening in a short span of time.

He was just starting to get used to his new life outside the psychiatric ward.

He didn't know Sungchan would go this far just to look for him.

Sungchan raised a brow, hearing the japanese sniffle softly on his shoulder as he loosen his hold on him.

"Sho..." The younger whispered, heart softening and mind reacting tenderly at the older's sudden reaction.

"Please, just g-go back." Shotaro sobbed, arms wrapping around Sungchan as if he didn't want hin to go— when in fact, he just wants to get away from his hold. "Y-You haven't recovered..."

The elevator dinged, signifying that they were at the third floor, but Sungchan didn't seem to mind pulling away from their position.

The younger gave a silent reply, tilting his head to the side and pressing his cheek against Shotaro's head.

The elevator doors closed, going back to the first floor as they haven't moved an inch from their spot. Sungchan didn't want to let go. It was so long since he got ahold of Shotaro, and he didn't want to take this opportunity away easily.

After all, he cared about being with this cute human being and his happiness.

"I can't do that."

Shotaro's sobs filled the closed room, feeling Sungchan pull away from him slowly, bruised hands cupping Shotaro's tear-stained cheeks.

"I don't want to wait any longer for us to be together."

─── ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ───

sorry to disappoint huhu i can't do extreme yandere