The Feudal Lords Fucking Die

With his amazing cientific prowess, Pewter also brought along ✨Enlightenment values✨and so within sixteen years of him arriving there, all five Kage rose up against the feudal lords, killing them all. Now the Kage had even more power, and they weren't exactly democratically elected either, but the feudal lords were all like, stuck up and offered nothing at all of value, and therefore they were now dead. Also the Kage had to be like sworn in by Jonin or something, but they still had a ways to go with that all. Still, in sixteen years? Pewter was pretty proud of his amazing accomplishment.

 Also Pewter and Minato had just gotten married. They were actually currently at their wedding. They had just said "I do." and now they were kissing. Everyone was strangely okay with this in their weird time that was in the past enough to still be under feudalism, but also modern enough to have TVs and hospital equipment and the such. Pewter never could quite wrap his head around that all, so he'd just decided that it didn't matter. They just didn't develop in the same way, he guessed, because they didn't need tanks, guns and the such with the fucking killing machines that their strongest ninja were.

Guy was weeping at their amazing and beautiful youth, even though he was actually younger than either of them. That was okay. They were still pretty young themselves, and it was amazing and cute or whatever. 

Naruto didn't really know how he felt about his stepdad, though he had known him for a while before Minato and Pewter had gotten married. Still, he didn't know how he felt about him as officially part of his family. Even then, his dad was happy and he was, by now, mature enough to just let that be. 

Pewter and Minato's honeymoon was pretty short-lived. They went to a hot spring in the Land of Hot Water, but were then called back because the Hokage legally wasn't allowed to have fun or relax. Still, they got a couple days' enjoyment out of it. Before they went back to the Hokage's office, they decided to stop by at Ichiraku Ramen, and invited Naruto along. 

"So, how does it work?" Naruto tilted his head a bit, looking between Minato and Pewter. "You know... Between two guys? Like... How do you... Do it?" 

Pewter died a little inside, then looked away with a scoff. "What would you even do with that information, Naruto?" He chuckled. "Planning to put that to practice?" 

"What?! No way! I'm not into that stuff!" Naruto immediately got very defensive over that, as if he wasn't the one asking about gay sex just a few seconds later. "I just... I can't imagine how that would work. Like... Without a girl involved?" 

"Well, I suppose that's just your problem. It really shouldn't be that hard to figure out if you just use your imagination." Pewter snickered, crossing his arms.

Minato gently smacked Pewter. "Futa! You really need to think about what you can and can't say to Naruto! He's still a child."

"Hey! I may still be a Genin, but I'm not a kid anymore!" Naruto growled. "It's not my fault that the Chunin exams were interrupted!" He whined. "I'll still be Hokage one day, you know! And I'll be an even better Hokage than you ever were, dad!" Naruto held his chopsticks to Minato like he had to Iruka in that one scene in like literally the first episode of Naruto. 

Minato laughed, reaching over and ruffling his son's hair. "I know you will, Naruto. I believe in you. You're going to be a splendid Hokage one day." Naruto whined a little at having his hair ruffled like some kid's, but just ignored that, instead nodding and giving Minato a determined smile.

"Minato." Pewter looked up at the sky, poking Minato a little and gesturing for him to look up as well. "It's getting quite dark. You still need to fill out some paperwork, don't you? We should go back to your office so you can finish work at a reasonable time." He hummed, then stood up. Minato, of course, paid for their ramen. Neither Pewter nor Minato had actually eaten theirs, so Naruto just vored all three bowls, then skipped off with the two others, heading for the Hokage's mansion.

"What in the fresh fuck?!" Pewter yelped at the sight before him. In front of the three who had just entered were Kakashi, Iruka and Tenzo, all having EXTRA gay sex on his desk. Why they had chosen this place, of all possible places, was beyond him, and he just averted his eyes with a groan. He did not want to see that.

"Oh! That's how it works! Okay!" Naruto nodded, very interested in this for about two seconds before he also became sort of grossed out by seeing his teachers and also Tenzo naked and doing nasty things.

"Oops." Kakashi chuckled, as the three of them just poofed away.

Minato sighed and walked over to his desk, checking said desk, as well as his chair for anything he really wouldn't want to accidentally touch, before he sat down and began looking at the surprisingly small pile of papers on his desk. Sure, Minato was pretty on top of his workload, but there was still less than usual. Maybe the Hokage really was allowed to have fun after all. Maybe he'd actually get to enjoy a quiet evening with his new husband. After all, Naruto had already dashed out to go train some more. 

Once Minato had finished all his paperwork, he and Pewter left the mansion, hand in hand as they headed back to Minato's home. 

Anyway Akamaru had pissed on their floor for whatever goddamn reason, and so they spent the rest of the evening trying to just clean that puddle up from their floor. Kiba laughed hysterically and pointed at them through the window the entire time, but they simply ignored him in favour of talking about random old married couple shit, like whether or not their asshole spouse rolled up the damn toothpaste.