Chapter five

5
The Frustrations

"I... I'm cold.." Draco whispered after a minute, it wasn't his fault, the hot water ran out and Draco was naked while Harry was fully clothed but wet.
Harry chuckled as h pulled away and stood up, "Me too. Let's go"
Draco's face was red and he felt ashamed, "you go first... i'm right behind you."

Harry turned around anf left the bathroom, leaving Draco feel sad but not seconds after, Harry emerged with a towel and bathrobe, "c'mon."
Draco stood as he was covered with a bathrobe and the towel was thrown on top of Draco's wet hair making Harry laugh and Draco groan, "stop messing around Harry!" He tried speaking annoyingly but ended up having a laughing fit with Harry.

Time changes things.
This was very true. Atleast for Draco Malfoy who had decided to never talk to Harry again because hand jobs and sweet kisses and makin' out was not on the non friendship friendship agenda!

He is probably doing this for a laugh... or he feels sorry for me... FUCK he heard me crying like a fucking baby in the shower!

That was it.
Harry had changed and went to meet Harmonie, which made Draco suspect the laugh-on-Malfoy scheme all the more possible.
Little did he knew that Draco was apparently the only one who had an interest in knowing Potter's sexuality and so, was the only one who knew Harry Potter was gay.
Hermonie so busy with her work that he didn't have time for small talk, even then they had gone to the library and not to hang out and talk.

By supper, Draco, in attempt to ignore Harry slept without food, he ddn't want to go to the Hall because of his body.. he'd have to face the whole school tomorrow... he was tense.
He got under the covers and as he started sleeping, not five minutes after harry came in.
"Draco?" He called out, as he entered the bedroom, he came closer and sat infront of the beautiful sleeping Draco Malfoy.
Harry thought he was asleep and moved his hand forward to caress Draco's cheek, "You have no idea... no fucking idea Dray."
Draco felt goosebumps cover his whole body as the boy got off the bed and exited the room.

While Draco thought about what Harry was talking about, he fell asleep.
Harry cooked for himself and hated eating alone, he ended up reading and falling asleep on the dinner table.

The next morning Draco got up Early and got ready, when he came out, he saw Harry sleeping on the diner table, a table having food... two plates of untouched food...
His head ticked.
Harry had already prepared the food... he wanted up to have dinner together and thought maybe I'd get up and i didnt so he didn't have food.
Draco felt worried yet somewhere inside he smiled, maybe in some universe he does care.

WHAT THE FUCK. What is wrong with me. Ugh!
Draco threw out all the garbage and went straight to the great Hall, and though he missed the pancakes Potter made, but he smiled at his old pals.. green apples.

He picked up one apple and started walking towards the door when Harry came in, blocking his way, "You didn't wait up for me last night, you skipped supper and now breakfast with me, you left this morning and didn't wait up for me. Why?" Harry demanded an answer, making Draco tense up, but he then summoned up his old Draco with mix of the real Draco... the Draco who was a scaredy-cat but never showed it.
Draco looked at Harry and turned away walking towards transfusion.

"I cant. I cant be close to you Harry... I'll settle for your silhouette... but not all of you. A murder shouldn't deserve someone like you. You're pure.. I'll taint you. You're fixed, I'll break you. When you're happy I'll shatter you. You'll hate me, I'll lov- like you." Draco mumbled as he walked into class.