Reverse Flash / Zoom Bio

Name: Vega Thawne

Name: Vega Thawne.

Superhero name: Reverse Flash

Age: 15 years old

Backstory: Vega spend his whole life hating his father for abandoning him and his mother, after meeting the Flash Barry Allen, Vega decides to follow in the footsteps of the man his father hated so much and became a hero himself, adopting his father's villain name and actually using it to do good and create a better legacy under the name; Reverse Flash.

Likes: Barry Allen, Wally West, old technology, Math, Science, Biology, Chemistry, Physics.

Dislikes: His father, Batman, supervillains.

Powers & Abilities

Negative Speed Force Generation: Thawne replicated his father's negative version of the Flash's Speed Force, with its own unique energy signature. He can tap into the energy as normal speedsters do with the positive Speed Force. The Negative Speed Force grants Thawne the power to move at incredible speeds, among many other abilities.

Superhuman Speed: Thawne is capable of moving at vast superhuman speeds, fast enough to match Barry Allen. His immense speed allows him to generate superhuman force, allowing him to deal devastating blows to opponents. 

Superhuman Reflexes: Thawne possesses reflexes far greater than a normal human being. This allows him to easily react to danger and events, and perceive the world in slow motion.

Superhuman Stamina: Thawne's body can handle the stress of moving at superhuman speeds for long periods of time without getting tired or weak.

Superhuman Agility: Thawne's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to superhuman levels. This allows him to easily maneuver while moving at superhuman speed.

Superhuman Strength: Thawne can use his speed to amplify his natural strength. 

Negative Speed Force Aura: The Negative Speed Force manifests a protective aura around Thawne's entire body that shields him from the negative effects of moving at super-speed, such as air friction and kinetic impacts.

Superhuman Durability: Thawne can resist tremendous kinetic impact forces with ease.

Dimensional Travel: Thawne can use his speed to travel in and out of the timestream, allowing him to travel to other planes of reality and traverse dimensions at will. He is also able to instantly travel in and out of the Negative Speed Force.

Electrokinesis: Thawne is able to generate and manipulate the electrical energy that he draws from the Negative Speed Force. This lightning emanates off of him as red electrical arcs from all around his body, and from his eyes as streaks, especially when he moves at super speed.[19]

Electro-Blast: Thawne can project powerful arcs and blasts of his Negative Speed Force lightning.

Electromagnetism: Thawne's electrokinetic abilities allow him to disrupt and control the electromagnetic spectrum to some extent. He mainly uses this power to control his suit's armor. When he releases his suit from his ring, the pieces of it are conducted by his lightning to form the suit around him. Thawne's lightning has also been shown to interfere with, and fry electronics.

Power Absorption: By creating an electrical field around a person and focusing it, Thawne can use his negative energy to "steal years" from other's lifelines, adding to his power. This process rapidly ages the victim to death.

Enhanced Senses: The Negative Speed Force grants Thawne enhanced senses that allow him to perceive the world at a rate attuned his reaction speed, as well as grants him extra temporal senses.

Cosmic Awareness: Thawne was able to "feel" the presence of beings like Spectre and the Phantom Stranger, "like a wave of static electricity", and can be aware of their alterations to time and reality.

Molecular Acceleration: Thawne can vibrate his own molecular structure at varying degrees for a number of purposes, by adjusting to different frequencies. Through contact, he can even use his vibrations to send someone back to their home dimension.

Hypnosis: Thawne can speak at a hypnotic frequency that can push and pull others to do things they would never do, by subconsciously creating doubt in their minds.

Intangibility: By vibrating his molecules on an atomic level, and by doing so at just the right frequency, Thawne can allow himself to become intangible, allowing people or objects to pass right through him.

Phasing: By vibrating his molecules at just the right frequency, Thawne can allow himself to become momentarily intangible, and phase through objects.

Possession: By vibrating at the right frequency, Thawne can possess the bodies of others.

Regeneration: Thawne can regenerate from injury much faster than any normal human, and is able to regrow entire body parts and organs.

Shock Wave Projection: Thawne possess the ability to create very powerful sonic booms and shock waves with just the clap of his hands, or a snap of his fingers.

Time Travel: Not fully awaken now due to still being new to his powers, but once he is fully able to dominate then Thawne will be able use his speed to freely travel throughout time, and not need assistance from the Cosmic Treadmill.

Reality Alteration: Thawne's ability to travel throughout the timestream allows him to manipulate events

Hero Costume:

(A/N: Just imagine it being used by a teenagers instead of a deranged man who really needs to chill out)

Author's note: I just copied and pasted what was written on DC's wikia, the two main reason is because Vega is going to have all his father's powers, and because I can use it as a reminder in case I forget what powers he has.