Against the floor🍋

Hey guys! sorry about the weird hiatus,, uni kicking my ass rn,, but hey! im back party people. This one is quite intense! I understand if you don't want to read it- but this is what grabbed my inspiration. If you need any more trigger warnings please let me know! 

Pinning against a wall, Dom Micah, Sub y/n, AFAB y/n, bratty y/n, slight bondage (arm tying, and leg tying), rough play (fake fighting back), Ass slapping (like once), Good girl/Sir name calling, edging (technically) 

 ALL IS CONSENSUAL - You and Micah discussed how you liked to be "tamed in a way", rough play is something you're really into. None of this is non-con. Consent is sexy. 

if yall want some gender neutral or AMAB from me lmk babe, also soz about the changing of

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The breeze tickling your skin as you interlock hands, feeling the warmth from his palm onto yours. Walking as the warmth of the sun kisses your skin, you notice Micah being unusually quiet, nervous sweat beading onto his brow, head lowered in thought. You arrive home, your shared apartment holding many good memories for the both of you. 

"Micah, baby, are you alright?" Concern laced in your eyes and words, hoping it was just something small. A small knot in your stomach started to form for him, IS everything ok? Your mind races. 

"Ye-yeah, yeah uhm" He hesitates in his speech, afraid? His body scrunches and hunches over just slightly, thumbs twiddling anxiously.

 "Sooo,, I saw this thing in my manga I've been reading lately, 'I've been killing slimes for 300 years and maxed out my level' " He breathed in anxiously and continued

"and there's this thing I've been wanting to try,," He admitted, sheepishly. 

"Go on love-bug" You encouraged, putting your hands on his twiddling thumbs in an effort to comfort him, focusing your eyes on his nervous gaze. 

"Can I kabedon you?" he blurts out- catching me off guard. your eyes widen. YES! YES! This has you feeling so light, this inner celebration of being dominated now coming to fruition- only in small steps but hey, you'll take anything. "YES!" you clear my throat embarrassed, "Yes, you can" 

His face lights up and he pauses for a moment, his expression unreadable-

"Mic-AH!" In your surprise you feel your weight shifting, as he grabs your thigh and lifts it towards him, with a BANG, he has you pinned against the wall, his hand lifting your thigh towards his side. Your heart flutters and jumps. Your stomach in knots at this position, you stare into his eyes for a second or two. Just processing what just happened. He lumbers above you, with a,, different sort of expression on his face. 

"Enjoying the view?" He cockily adds, funny how he was so shy beforehand. 

You stare- mouth slightly agape. admiring the view- he was right....

He leans in close to your ear, his breath tickling your nerves. "If you keep undressing me with your eyes I'm going to catch a cold,," He chuckles 

"I-uhm-mmphf!" Stuttering through your sentences he cuts you off with a passionate kiss, interlocking tongues and forcefully. This had you in cloud 9, as he dominated your mouth. Softly moaning into the kiss. He tentatively rubs the outside of your thigh, feeling the warmth of his hand as his grip tightens. You respond with a soft, almost inaudible, mewl.

You weren't one to back down from a challenge- especially when your being handled so roughly, you tilt your body weight, attempting to flip- but instead it catches him off guard and you both fall to the ground. But good news for you- you did flip! your body weight pressing into the plus carpet, Micah, looming above you. Almost ready to eat you.