the arrival

The flight took at least 2 hours going from the Washington DC airport. Of course I only talked a little bit of stuff and of course keys to my motorcycle. Yes that's right I have a motorcycle. Who would have thought that Nancy Drew's sister with he's driving a motorcycle and be in the FBI but here we are. Well on the flight we discussed the case about Tiffany Hudson how her body was found near the car of course after the fireworks but the particular thing is why Ryan Hudson was let go he should be he should have been there first suspect. What I don't know is why Ryan Hudson wouldn't want to get rid of his wife we love dearly from last time I heard.

Of course they said that he didn't fit the mo and of course I asked what MO there is no mo. The fact that we have was that she was killed and they were sent to investigate and that the people that are on the crime scene that one of them killed her but by the looks of all the people that are there I don't think one of them did it because she was outside while everybody else was inside so how would someone be able to kill her. I'm thinking the song killed her while the facts were going off maybe you got her a needle or something well it was loud so the muffled scream gave her something loud and muffle the scream.

When we got off the plane I headed away from my team and into the hanger to the side which stores my motorcycle. And open the hangar door and then I heard agent Drew leave the hanger alone it's not yours. Ignoring that person it opened the hanger and got inside and pulled out my motorcycle put the key in and started it and looked over at the team and said oh you mean this bike yeah this bikes mine.

And then put my helmet on and headed out do head to the Bay side claw but first I'm going to stop by and say hi to my father till I'm staying for a little while till we finish this case of course. I haven't seen him since I left and I was right before mom died. The worst part is I found out 3 months later then everybody else. They didn't tell me.

Drive through horseshoe Bay and notice that  it's really quiet especially for the time of day. I wonder what's going on and why is no one in the streets. Growing up here everybody was in the street doing something with stores on the side of the street going in and out of them to just walking down and talking to the people you see.