Chapter 12 (1466 Pebblestone Ave)

I made it to the address, and I was nervous as shit. I had no idea on where I was, who I was meeting, or what I had to do. I trust Jordan so I know he not about to have me doing no crazy shit. I slowly walked into this place not knowing what's about to happen. The room was filled with smoke, people dancing all over the place, and the music was loud. I was looking around when a man grabbed my arm. Follow me this way, the man said. I was scared as shit! I got my gun and my knife in my purse just in case I need it.

   I followed the man down a long hallway, I could barely see. We made it to a double doored room when he opened the door and told me to go in. Before I walked in, he tried to take my purse. Hold on, what you doing? We don't know you so you gotta leave your things with me. Hell, I don't know you either so im not leaving shit with you. The man raised his shirt up and he had a big ass gun on his hip. My little 38 don't compare to this shit he had on him. Fine but everything better be in my purse when I get back, I said as I gave him my purse. I proceeded to walk in while I was saying a little prayer in my head. I was looking around trying to figure out where the hell I was. 

   Hello sexy, I heard a man say. Who are you? I'm a friend of a friend. I know you wondering why you here. You got that right, I said. Well a friend hit me up and said you was having money problems. I might can help you out with your problems. What I gotta do? It depends on what you willing to do. Look, just tell me what I gotta do so I can get out of here. What's the rush? I don't know you, I don't know where I am, and im not feeling this vibe. All you gotta do is have sex with me. Have sex with you? Yes, just have sex with me and ill fix your money problems. In my head I was thinking, shit this about to be a piece of cake. I love sex, I got some good pussy, and im getting paid in the process. It sounded a little too easy.

   That's all I gotta do is have sex with you and you'll fix my money problem? Yep, that's it. What's the catch? Lol, there is no catch. It gotta be a catch to this, sound too good to be true. Well there is a small catch, the man said. Yeah that's what I thought, I said as I was about to walk out. All you have to do is have sex with me on camera and ill give you however much you need. I instantly stopped moving when he said that shit. I've always wanted to be on some porn star type shit. I never recorded myself fucking before so it was going to be a first for me.  So, you telling me you will give me however much I need if I have sex with you while you record it? That's all you gotta do, the man said. Well let the fucking begin, I said as I started to take my dress off.

   You really down for this? What kind of games you playing? Don't make this proposal to me then back out when I say im down. I'm not backing out, im just shock a woman as sexy as you down for it. I'm used to ratchet women being down for something like this. Look, are you going to help me with my money problems or not? Yes, just let me set my camera up.  I sat on the edge of the bed twirling my thumbs. Deep down inside, I had a bad feeling about this. This seemed a little too easy, but Jordan set this up. I know Jordan wouldn't set this up if he didn't think this was safe for me. So, are you ready sexy? I guess so, I said with a nervous look on my face. He sat the camera up and we let the show being. I wasn't fully into it because I still had a bad feeling about it. I gotta admit, his dick was good.

   After a few strokes, I wasn't nervous no more. The beast in me came out and I showed out. The fact I was on camera, brought out the extra freak in me. I could tell by the look on his face he was shocked with my skills. I'm just hoping when we finish, my ass get paid or im fucking some shit up in here.  An hour in a half go by and we finally finished. I finally found somebody that hang with little ole me. He actually was putting in some work and I liked that. The sad part is, I don't even know this mane name. Sexy I must say, you really surprised me. How is that? I never met a woman who can really hang with me. The women ive dealt with in the past couldn't make it past round one. For you to last damn near 2 hours without tapping out or running, that's a turn on. I love sex so I don't run from good dick. Let's cut the small talk and talk about this money, I said.

   How much we talking, he asked as he put a duffle bag on the table. $5,000, I said. He didn't respond, he just stared pulling money out the bag. He pulled out like 10 stacks then he threw it all back in a bag. Hold on, what you doing? Calm down sexy, you can get the whole bag. How you going to get $5,000 out of here? You can just get this bag, ill have my security walk you to your car. That look like more than $5,000. It's $20,000 to be exact. If I knew you was going to give me that much, I would have asked for it. Lol, you really impressed me and you sexy so I figured ill give you a little extra. Well, im not going to argue with that. Here is my number, just in case you need help with your money problems in the future. Shit if you going to give me this kind of help every time I need some money, you can have all my contact information. His security walked me to my car and put the bag in my trunk. My ass was still uneasy about the whole thing but shit it's done already. 

   It was around 2am and I decided to stop by Jordan house. Girl what you doing here so late? Everything ok? Yeah, im just coming from the little thing you set up. Girl let me get us something to drink while you tell me everything. What happened? I went to the place; I could barely see. It was so much smoke, people dancing all over the place, and the music was loud as hell. A man grabbed my arm and told me to follow him. He led me to your friend. He fine as hell ain't it? He really is, I said. Then what happened? He said he could help me with my money problems, I just had to fuck him on camera. WHAT! Yep, I said. Did you do it? Hell yeah! Lol, I should have known with your freaky ass. How was the dick honey?

   It was good, better than I thought it was going to be. How much he give you? $20,000. YOU LYING! Nope I only asked for $5,000. I didn't know he was going to give me that much. I just needed enough to give Keenan his money back and get away for a while. Now you got more than enough to do it. Yep, im going to leave Keenan the money somewhere so I don't have to see him. Where you going to leave it at? I was thinking leave him a message telling him to meet me at our normal room and time. When he get there, he'll find the money but no me. Do you think that'll be enough? I mean you did set him up and he know it was you. I just don't want you to pay him and then he still come after you. That's why im taking what I got left and leave. Wherever you go, just be careful.