Chapter 16 (Bonnie & Clyde)

I spent all day with Keenan making drops. I feel good where we at regardless of what Lakendra may think. It's like what happened between us, made our connection stronger. The whole time we was riding around, we was just joking and talking about possibly starting a business together. I don't know what kind but im all in. With me doing this drop for Keenan in a few days, that'll give me $45,000. This must be a big ass drop if Keenan going to give me that much for doing it. I'm just waiting on him to give me the details. I was in the area, so I decided to see what Karter was up to. It's been a few weeks and I haven't heard from him. I hate we didn't get as close as I wanted us to be. He just too busy for me.

    Hey stranger, I said as I walked into his studio. Hey gorgeous! You look nice as always. Thank you, how you been? Busy, got a lot of deadlines to meet and a lot of orders coming in. How you been? I been busy myself, trying to get some stuff situated. I was hoping we could go get some lunch or something. Gorgeous that sound so tempting but I will have to pass this time. You said that last time. I'm sorry, I just been so busy lately. I promise I will make it up to you. I might as well scratch Karter off my fuck list. To think about it, he might be gay. I'm a sexy ass young woman, with a banging ass body, and I got more experience than a porn star. What straight man wouldn't wanna fuck me? I think that's why I like Keenan so much. He not a perfect gentleman like Karter. When I met him, he didn't do all that nice guy shit. He took me to a public bathroom and fuck shit out of me. That's the kind of shit im looking for. Fuck all the nice guy, romantic shit. Just fuck me good, give me the dick when I want it, and we good.  Since me and Keenan in a good place, I really don't need no other dick. Fucking him is like fucking 3 different men anyway.

   I was on my way home when I gotta call from Keenan. Meet me at our spot tonight, I got the information on the drop. Our normal time? You can come a little early, I gotta beat that record tonight. Lol oh lord! Yeah, so that ass better be prepared. You know im always ready. Ok, see you tonight. I know y'all wondering what record. One night I met Keenan at our normal spot and time. He was high as hell so he wanted to see how long he could fuck me. We went 3 hours 27 minutes and 9 seconds without stopping. The only time we stopped was to change positions. Y'all know I love some good dick so im always down for a dick down challenge. We gotta make up for lost time.

   I was so ready for tonight; I couldn't stop thinking about it. I was thinking of a way to show Keenan how much I missed him. I haven't had a Keenan Martini in a while. Nothing like a healthy protein drink. It was around 10:00 and I was getting ready to meet Keenan. I wasn't sure on what I wanted to wear. I tried on 4 different outfits and none of them said "come fuck the shit out of me". So, I went with what I knew Keenan would like. I fixed myself all up and headed out the door. I texted Keenan and let him know I was on my way. He was still taking care of business, so he said he'll be there in 20mins. I arrived at the hotel and decided to freshen up a little. I had on a black skin tight dress. The dress was so tight, you could see my heart beating through it. I know Keenan would like it but im uncomfortable in this tight ass dress. So I looked in my backup bag and see what I could find. I always keep a backup bag in my trunk. I have all types of shit in this bag. Clothes, shoes, panties, sex toys, soap, shower gel, deodorant, face towel and a bottle of Vodka. With the lifestyle I live, I keeps a hoe-bag handy. I keep my sex toys in here because I might get horny at a stop light or something. I've fucked quite a few men in one day so I keep soap and a face towel handy. Can't go to the next men smelling like the last man.  After digging in my bag, I found something I knew for a fact Keenan would like.

   Shane at the front desk texted and said Keenan on his way up. So, I got in position ready for him. Keenan opened the door and there I was standing butt ass naked with some 8-inch heels on. I figured why put something cute on if he just going to rip it off me. DAMN! You look good as hell! These heels a fucking turn on. I thought you would like it. Keenan just stood there, looking me up and down. Since he was watching me, I figured why not give him a show. I got on the table and started dancing for him. It wasn't even no music playing but it really didn't matter. I danced for about 5 mins before Keenan grabbed me off the table. You look so fucking sexy, he said as he carried me to the bed. Hold on, let me take the shoes off. Naw, you keeping them on. You ready for this dick? What type of question is that? I don't care if you ready or not. I'm still about to kill that pussy. Lol she ready to die.

    Got damn im tied, Keenan said while stretching. That's what happens when you fuck for 4 hours 22 minutes and 45 seconds. I told you I was going to beat the record. You took it like a real champ tho. I thought you was going to tap out when I was touching your kidneys. Lol, you know I can take the dick. So, what's the details on the drop? Shit I forgot all about that but it's Tuesday. Go to 666 Dufflane, the password 38 black AK o2. Kind of fucking password is that? Some real g shit. Whatever that means, so what else?

   Once you say the password, they going to buzz you in. The person you making the drop to is Black. Sit the bag by your feet, unzip it just enough for him to see what's in it. Make sure it stay by your feet and nobody standing beside you. Then what? He going to give you 2 duffle bags with $200,000 in it. Damn and all you giving me is $45,000? Other people gotta get they cut too. Before he give you the bags, he going to put the money on a scale so you can see how much it is before he put it in the bag. Don't take your eyes off that scale. Once the drop is made, 2 bodyguards will walk you out. I'll have somebody protecting you just in case something go wrong, which it shouldn't. After all of that is done, meet me at the spot to get your cut. Aw, it don't sound too hard. You just gotta be careful and watch everybody movement. Like I said, ill have somebody protecting you so you don't have nothing to worry about. I'm shocked you trusting me to do the drop for you. Why? You made drops with me before. Yeah with you, I never did one without you. Well if we going to be on our Bonnie & Clyde shit, you gotta do some shit without me. I'm ready to do it so I can get this money