swimming legs

Harland POV
I walk beside Regina who just had her world turned upside down within a second, I look at her giving a comforting smile. "Hey why don't I show you somewhere you can ease your mind, come on." I tilt my head playfully, her head looking at the ground lost in thought. "Hello? Regina? Fey take your mind?" she looks up at me almost jumping like she forgot I was here; she's really torn. "Oh, sure Harland sounds good, I am sorry just thinking through the memories." I nod and start walking towards the woods, I turn and she's still walking straight I lean against a tree watching her. one...two...three a loud splash and Regina jumps realizing she stepped in a huge puddle. she looks at me blushing I laugh shaking my head. "Come on lost pup." she scurries over. "Could have warned me that was embarrassing!" she fumes a light smile playing on her lips. "OH, MY QUEEN I'M SO SORRY! PL-" "Queen of the Blood Moon to you!" I smile and chuckle ah there is the symphony of her laughter. I run in my wolf form carrying her for a couple hours, and I stop setting her down when we came close. We walk for couple minutes I stop abruptly, her hitting my back stumbling I turn grasping her before she falls. We are so close I feel her breath on my face faint smell of syrup and pancakes from this morning, I let her go quickly. I want her to want me even more then I want her, I want to respect her more than anyone else has ever.

Regina POV
He was so close to me I almost want to kiss him, just to see what it felt like to be the one to kiss someone. He pulls away his face red same as mine my ears hear waves crashing, my head tilts before I walk past him. I walk to a cliff seeing miles of the Ethereal Sea, the closest I've ever been to sea. The salt in the air was relaxing and the wind blowing my hair and dress back, I smile lightly almost forget for a moment that I'm the only Elowen left. The pain strikes my heart making my chest almost collapse in on itself, I clench my chest my throat feeling tight like I can't breathe. I feel hands lightly grasp me and turn me around, through the tears I see Harland giving me a sad smile. "Break and fall into me just this once. I promise you'll never have to again, let me bare the weight of your mind." his voice a whisper I almost did not hear it, as he opens his arms I collapse in his arms like a child.
"I love you Regina, you are an awfully interesting human. I want to protect you from the terrors and dangers of the world, as my wolf nature wants. I want to just say 'give me his name and I'll burry his body so deep no one would find him.' Sadly, this is something you need to do, also that would be a suicide mission. I would give you all of Edessa if you asked, make you the one and only queen. Though I think I know you better than that, so I will be here Regina at your side even if you don't choose me. You know what? I want me, us everything between us the last thing on your mind. Only thing I want you to think about is what you want to do when we get our hands on that bastard." I look up at him my head leaving his now tear stained shirt. "why....why would you do this?" He laughs loudly, "Regina you are my bond and I cant help but feel slightly at fault for this. If my wolf didn't lose control-" "We were already doomed to die Harland, you played a very large piece that may actually save my family name. one thing my father is watching over and hating himself for probably. Rhory was going to do that anyway, because I wouldn't accept him as my husband." A growl comes from his chest, "you saved me, you've done your part you don't have to help me." "Yet i am and will be, to show my loyalty to you and so I can protect you." he smiles lightly at me, we are still so close together. I kiss his cheek gently my lips you almost like a ghost with how light I was.
His smile brightens and lets me go he starts to walk away, "Well come on!" I run to catch up to him I see his hand on his cheek where I kissed him. We approach a hole in the ground that goes into a large deep pond of sorts, surrounded by trees and grass. he walks up next to me, next thing I know he pushes me I scream falling into the hole then into the water with a loud splash. I flail in the water trying to get air as I sink farther and farther my vision blurs. I can't swim I'm going to die help. My vision starts to go black and i hear a faint echoing splash then nothing.

Harland POV
I look down at the water as Regina splashes into it...sinking flailing. "I can't swim I'm going to die help" I hear from her mind I jump in quickly after her. I reach her at the bottom of the water dragging her up and to shore in the large lake cavern. "Come on Regina wake up... fuck" I start to give her the breath of life and compress her chest she starts to cough I sigh heavily turning her to her side. "I-I am so sorry Regina. I didn't know you didn't know how to swim." "You... kissed me." she blushes I roll my eyes, "what was I to do!? let you die. It was more of a one-way kiss, id hope you kiss better awake." she chuckles lightly and shakes her head, "no I suppose not thank you, swimming wasn't an important thing for a queen to learn." "Well, my bond will learn to swim, ill teach you." she sits up as I take my shirt off and jump into the water splashing her, a squeal comes from her as I laugh when I come for air. "Come on The Blood Moon Queen, trust me? I got you." she nods taking her dress off I look at her hair fall onto her shoulders my eyes slowly gaze lower and lower till the water gets up to her stomach. I swim over grabbing her wrapping her legs around me, i hold her butt firmly and her hands hold onto my shoulders. I swim around slowly with her clinging to me, she smiles looking around the cave then to me. "So, when do these lessons going to start?"

Regina POV
(4 hrs later)

We spend hours teaching me to swim, I've never had so much fun in my life. I've never thought i would love swimming this much. I watch him dive underwater, he rises back up the sun hitting the water droplet's on his face and hair. The salty blue water dancing in his icy blue eyes, i was enchanted. "What was it like...remembering everything after it being removed?" I look at the water as i kick my feet, "It was kinda like a ah ha moment. Like of course I remember you, you didnt see me as royalty. Yes you called me Queen of the Blood Moon, but you saw me as a human being. Then our connection it was something unforgettable. It was like part of my brain was locked, i never forgot you." I give him a soft smile i swim closer to him my feet find a rock to stand on. "It was like i relived the very second our eyes connect. It was as silly as it sounds-" "love at first sight." He says with a soft loving voice "exactly..my heart broke watching you walk away but i knew we would find each other. My father was smart doing what he did, i would of never just left what we had." "I was...losing myself not having you but you were to far out of my reach..the moon goddess works in mysterious ways." I nod as i grasp his large hand into my dainty ones. "Thank you for everything." i look into his eyes, "I havent done anything." I laugh loudly "you saved me giving me the chance to save my family name, taught me to swim, got me my memories back, and now hopefully my...our kingdom back. Where humans and werewolves can live together in harmony." Next thing i know is he pulls me into a hug and kisses my head. "The kingdom will always be yours but for you to say ours makes me hopful." I hold him closer "should we get back, so we can pack up for our journey." "Yes we should, also so we can decide our second pact location. Come on my Blood moon Queen."