𝐢. new year do me

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

insta

liked by stevienicks, harrystyles and others

saranicks new year do me, thank you 2018 you were beautiful!

17908 comments

stevienicks my beautiful girl

 saranicks <33333

user new album when??

 saranicks hmmmm

 user WHAT DOES THAT MEAN??

taylorswift shall I say how wasted you were five minutes after you took this??

saranicks what are you talking about?? I'm a woman of god.

taylorswift sure.

user why did harry like??

user girl he literally follows her??

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Taylor Swift's New Years party in her holiday house was always Sara's favourite part of the year. Taylor would invite all her friends and a couple friends of friends and have a total blowout. Like tonight, an incredibly tipsy Sara and Gigi were sitting on Taylor's couch, practically yelling at one another over the loud music as they laughed.

Suddenly, Taylor sat right beside Sara and spun her by the shoulders to look in her eyes.

"He's here."

"Who?" Sara asked, attempting to focus her eyes through the haze of alcohol as she sobered slightly.

"Harry."

"Styles?"

"Duh!"

Sara blinks at Taylor as Gigi giggled into her tequila. The three had been friends for forever, along with Blake and Lana and others of course but they had always been a seemingly unbreakable trio.

"Didn't you invite him, Tay?" Sara drawled, eyes searching the crowd of people in Taylor's living room but not seeing the mop of curly brown hair she had seen all over the internet.

"Yeah but..." Taylor said, her exasperated smile turning into a small smirk as she eyed her friend. "I didn't invite him for me."

"Tay-"