Chapter 1: Battle on the moon of Asherah

Inner solar system

2 weeks after the vanishing of Venus.

===

Mobile news station ships fly through the solar system, directing a course to the new planet. Most of the news ships come from earth and mars while some from tycho.

The dozens of news ship station themselves on a very high orbit around Ashera as the onboard optics work to capture several pictures to be used and be displayed across the solar system.

"This just in, the new planet named by scientist Ashera, have been surrounded by earth and Martian forces. With the 2 moons of the planet currently being taken by earth even with mars disdain."

"The new planet Ashera seems to be emitting radio waves from a western and middle continent. The UN refuses to elaborate and release the decrypted information on these radio waves and have set up a jamming field around any approaching ship on a orbit of 2000km - 40000km above asherah sea level. Simplified, around MAO."

"The MCR has taken a side of Ashera on a polar orbit around the planet, seemingly not minding the UNs jamming field as expected from mars superior technology. But it seems both superpowers refuse to release any information and the strange radio waves being emitted from the phantom-planet. Scientist do seem to speculate civilizations do exist on Ashera as the calculations have come up with an atmosphere that shows signs of post-industrial era."

Each of the stations respective news channels are live on YouTube and any social media available as people minding there own business watch said news as the topic of Ashera has come on top of all social media searches and has recently surpassed the discussion of the tensions between the UN and MCR.

===============================

United Nations fifth armada.

Leonidas class Battleship UNS-Optimus Prime

The Optimus prime was currently in a stand-still, alongside its other compatriots in the fleet as they were circling the planet at 2100 kilometers above sea level. Going through an orbit as their counterparts and rival, the Martians, we're currently circling the planet through the poles.

Admiral souther walked through the Optimus primes interior as he then confronts a door in which. He puts his face infront of it as the computer analyses his face and allows access, he then walks into the room captioned "Wireless communications".

"Have we finished the decryption process?" Souther asks the wireless communications team as they earn a surprise from their commanding officer entering the room.

"Y-Yes sir, we have decrypted the radio messages hailing from the western continent. Would you like me to play it sir?" One of the men says as he removes his headphones from his head.

Souther nods as the operator brings up the file on his supercomputer and plays it.

The decrypted radio conversation was played, as a sort of Hungarian and German mix was heard. With 2 different people communicating with each othero, the recipient suddenly screamed at the top of his lungs as the radio chatter then ended..

"Communication with the targeting and detection team have confirmed that this is an attempt to escape the atmosphere by the unknown civilization. Aka, by rocket" Nenof the goons say as souther had a surprise look.

"An early space fairing race? Interesting, I want satellites to focus on that specific continent." Souther says as the team nods and starts sending the orders to the overseeing satellite room which were taking care of UN spy satellites around Ashera."