Shoyo's a hero

😭 hey guys

😭 hey guys

Chapter 12

"I really hope the teams don't try and kill each other," Runa said with a tired look. Shoyo giggled at her. Everyone was currently in lunch, the morning matches went well for Aoba Johsai they won against Karasuno two out of zero and they beat Fukurodani two out of one.

Shoyo celebrated with them, it was adorable to see Shoyo so happy about her team winning. The other teams were jealous that they have such an enthusiastic manager. "Hinata kun, do you not notice the other teams staring at you?" Runa asked suddenly while eating her rice. "Hm? What do you mean?" Shoyo asked out of confusion.

"She means that all the teams are crazy for you and keep staring at you like a hawk," Yukie explains shoving her face with onigiri. Shoyo sweated and thought about the teams she did feel eyes on her but she didn't mind it. "No." shoyo answered with closed eyes and an awkward smile.

"Moe," Mai whispered under her breath seeing the cute ginger. "HUH?" Shoyo blinked seeing Mai have a pout with a blushing face. "You guys are scaring Sho chan." Kiyoko said with a relaxed face while she was sipping her tea.

"HAHA!" Oikawa was heard laughing. "Idiotkawa leave them be." iwaizumi glared at the brunette, but Oikawa was still laughing at the crows. "ugg, what a brat," Watari said with annoyance in his voice.

"WE'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME PRETTY BOY!" Tanaka yelled with his fist in the air, Daichi was trying to put his fist down and Sugawara was supporting Tanaka but Daichi yelled at him making the grey hair go quiet.

Shoyo turned her head and saw Karasuno and Aoba Johsai being chaotic, she sighed and shook her head and Yachi was patting her back feeling for the ginger. "Why can't he just get along with people." Shoyo had chibi tears running down her face. "Are you okay Sho chan?" Kiyoko asked with concern on her face and Shoyo shook her head.

Shoyo was watching her team stretching lunch ended about thirty minutes ago, Aoba Johsai was about to go against date tech, so they were getting prepared and Mai walked over and sat down next to Shoyo since the match wasn't gonna start for another five minutes.

"Are you excited for our team to go against yours?" Mai said cheerfully and Shoyo nodded with a smile. "You're gonna need luck Mai san my team has had a winning streak." Shoyo winked in a teasing tone while Mai frowned at that.