A winner

I FEEL LIKE MY STOMACH IS GONNA EXPLODE IT HURTS SO BAD 

Oikawa wanted to be the best, that was his main goal in life, he wanted people to look up to him, and he wanted to be seen by others. That's why he got the best setter awkward back in middle school during his third year. He was ecstatic and treated like it was gold because to him that was one of many achievements.

But something, or more like someone got in his way, Oikawa saw how much talent, and skill he had and he was only a first year, it made him jealous, it made him envied, made him angry, but it also gave him inspiration to do better.

The boy started becoming better, and he started practicing more, while Oikawa was in the back trying to do the same thing, he was trying to surpass his limit, and unfortunately, that'll become his fault... 

"Alright, let's do this. Now as usual..." Oikawa was walking to the court with his team behind him he glanced over at them before stopping for a second and turning to them with a smile. "I believe in you all." Oikawa winked at them.

Shoyo was in the back having stars in her eyes at Oikawa's encouraging words. "Ah, I'm so glad they actually trust Kawa chan." Shoyo fangirled while the coaches ignored her actions. "Hm, the crows are serving?" Shoyo pointed at Tsukishima getting ready to serve, as the coaches nodded. "Mhm, Oikawa decided to be on defense today." Coach Irihata said glancing at the blonde throwing the ball into the air.

"Oh... Then Kawa chan has something up his sleeve." Shoyo smiled to herself, coach Irihata and coach Mizoguchi felt a cold breeze from the girl. Tsukishima served and Kunimi quickly received it.

Oikawa smirked to himself before pretending to go set it, but everyone was surprised to see that Oikawa hit the ball and it landed on the Karasuno side, making everyone shocked.

"A SETTER DUMP!" Shoyo yelled with shock on her face hearing the crowd cheer loudly. "Wow, Kawa chan is so cool." Shoyo had stars surrounding her, while the coaches stared at her while he was in Gaga land.