You're On Thin Ice.

"Are we there yet?" Jimin asked the rest of the members in the car for the 3rd time in 20 minutes.

"Yah! We will be there, when we get there!" Yoongi yelled annoyed from the drivers seat.

"He can only drive so fast, Jiminie, it's a snowy road," Namjoon added.

Yoongi was easing the car up the side of a snow covered mountain. They heard there was a beautiful place at the top to sight see and ice fish. They wanted to hike around the top and check it out, and take photos.

A few more minutes went by and Jimin was still extremely impatient, he wanted to get out of the car and explore. "Can I just walk the rest of the way?"

"Be my guest, Jimin!" Yoongi shouted as he kept his hands firmly planted on the steering wheel. He slammed on the brakes, "Whatever shuts you up!"

Jimin giggled and hopped out of the car, but instantly regretted it when he felt the wind chill. He hopped back in the car, "Nevermind hyung, take your time."

This gave the others a good laugh, even Yoongi. Jungkook was staring wide eye'd at the environment around him. He saw animals and creatures up on the mountain he'd ever seen before, constantly pointing to things, "Hyungs look at that!" and "Hyungs look at this!"

Taehyung leaned over and whispered to Jin, "This is definitely his first life," he said, gesturing to Jungkook. Jin let out his windshield wiper laugh. He loved how in-awe of everything Jungkook always was.

"We're here!" Yoongi screamed happily, bringing the car to a stop. The members praised Yoongi for getting the car up that snowy mountain, "But good luck getting us back down!" Namjoon teased.

Yoongi stared at Namjoon with a blank expression, "Maybe I should just have you do it."

The two stared at eachother, and then started laughing. Namjoon patted Yoongi's back, "Hyungs got jokes!"

They all walked to the trunk and gathered up some cameras and go-pro's they'd brought, the company had asked them to film their trip so they could put some footage of it into a documentary.

Once everyone had a camera, they found a small trail that led them up higher into the mountain.

"Nobody said anything about climbing," Yoongi complained.

"The car can only be driven up so far," Taehyung informed him.

"Aish.." Yoongi replied.

They all started walking.

It only took about 5 minutes to get to the scenic spot where they'd spend most of their time

It only took about 5 minutes to get to the scenic spot where they'd spend most of their time. The maknae line instantly made a run for it, chasing eachother and making snow balls, attacking their hyungs with them.

The hyung line walked around and enjoyed the scenery while taking photos and videos with their go-pros.

Jin and Hobi encouraged Yoongi to sit in a certain spot so they could take good photos of him. "This is the perfect angle, sit just like that!" Hobi said while taking photos of his hyung.