Voices 🗣️

Awww the best part of my life yet, the part where I can hear them talking to me. It's either a bitter sweet moment or a terrifying moment because you can't decipher which ones are good and which ones are bad. It's like they caught on to my name, constantly I'm hearing "Deedee, Deedee, Deedee" and as I look around I realize it's nobody. The funny part is I be thinking somebody actually there and I be responding till I realize I'm by myself.

I get tired of hearing them, I don't care if they are good but it's the evil ones I hear the most, it's like a constant battle and ringing in my head that later causes my headaches. To get them to stop I will go to sleep because once I turn my mind off I can't hear them anymore and the headaches stop. That safe place I created in my mind is the best thing that ever happened, when I feel it starting up I zone out and I would just be dead on staring, not blocking and I would masked my breathing to it looks like I'm barley breathing but if this didn't work then pain medicine became my best friend and that's when the first time I overdosed.

I don't know why I'm like this, why they feel like they can mess with me I'm not little no more and hearing voices that know how to masked into the good will make you best friends with the devil. Don't get me wrong I am a ball of sunshine sometimes but sometimes sunshine's don't always last and you will have to deal with the darkness. I hate sitting in one spot, if I do then I hear them so I have to distract myself more and more to block them out my head cause if not then my besties the pain killers will do the trick.

I'm scared that one day I will get tired of hearing them and will leave this world knowing I could fight them. All good is not bad and not all bad is good, you just gotta separate them and see for yourself. When I hear my name being called over and over again then there's this distant giggle that rings over all of them. My little panda bear the sweetest of them all my savior and protector, once I hear that giggle and it's the cutest thing all my problems go away and the voices I shouldn't be hearing disappear. That giggle has saved me numerous times over and over again and I'm so glad that I can hear her over the bad because in reality the devil trying to get the Angel to the other side but that's not going to work because at the end of the day he was once an Angel and he may have fallen but I won't.