👻Shadow and Voices🗣️

What happens when you put two of these combination's together, well let me tell you it's not pretty. This will have you thinking people at the doors and asking somebody " do you hear that". This happens often especially when I'm asleep, this probably why I don't sleep like I'm supposed to cause staying awake gives me the leeway to be prepared when they come.

I remember having nightmares and knowing I was being watched while I was sleeping, I don't remember what I was dreaming about but I remember waking up to a white face coming towards me in the middle of the dark and all I can do is scream because I couldn't register who wanted to hurt me. I didn't go back to sleep that night because what if it came back again I would be able to catch it this time.

I never had a good night rest, it's like they do not want me to sleep at all. I look like a zombie and people think I look tired from working but little do they know it's something beyond it. Every time I'm sleep I hear my name getting called or somebody knocking at the door , as soon as I get there and open up the door nobody is there and it's like I'm getting taunted. Not to mention they touch my forehead every chance they get, I try to roll over in different ways to get them to stop but they won't so after 45 minutes of tossing and turning I just give up and let them rub my forehead while I sleep.

Fighting these bastards are hard but me being up is probably the best thing because I'm aware of what's going on around me. They got a little smart, it use to happen constantly to it randomly happen to catch me off guard. Let's go back to the shadows I see more then me hearing the voices, it's the dark shadows that constantly surround me as I sit here and start remembering who that white face was and the shadows that's been lurking around me I soon realize it was my father. The constant devil in my life, the man that was constantly on cocaine and drinking alcohol, the one who wanted me dead the most that he would pay his woman at the time to try to hit my mama in the stomach while she was pregnant with me. The man who I ran away from constantly through the grass and abandoned houses as he became aggressive with my mom. The same man that would walk by me and flash his smile knowing he has hurt me, the man I yelled out I hate you every day for the pain and monsters he has created.

He was the devil, the devil in disguise and I'm his twin. The twin he neglected to fulfill his hatred that I tried to escape. When he died I guess he's not done messing with me cause he's my dark shadow, the one that follows me and tried to pull me more to the dark side. The day he tries to succeed and try again is the day I hear the most beautiful giggle in the world. That's right I mask my pain with pills to ignore my father trying to pull me with him. Furthermore I know he's going to be constantly in my life as I get older, so I minus well get comfortable with having him back around again. Until then I will try to suppress the pain and memories he has caused to keep him away.