Prolouge-Yakko

All Yakko could think was why. Why had Plotz locked them in the tower. What had they done wrong, they did exactly what they were made to do. He was the one that ordered them to be made. And then he was the one who locked them up. It has been weeks since Plotz had locked them in there, Yakko thought it might have been a punishment for something big they did, but he couldn't think of anything he and his siblings had done that would merit getting locked in an emptied water tower. Yakko was angry, even though they were Toons and didn't need basic things like food, Wakko was designed to always be hungry, so they were quieter than usual, they hadn't been talking much since a kid once asked why they sounded different to the other two Warner siblings, Dot had said "you think it's funny just to comment on someone's accent like that, it's rude" it was scary, she was so calm about it yet so angry at the same time, the three of them had poked fun at Wakko's accent together in their spare time in-between filming, but then they knew it was a joke, here not so much, they didn't know this person, or why they would be asking this. But now it was scary how quiet they were being, Yakko turned aroud and he saw Dot sitting with Wakko's head in her lap, they were both in a sort of restless sleep, he couldn't blame them, it was one of the only things they could do to make the time go by, he didn't even know why they would bother trying to make the time go by, it's not like they were going to be let out anytime soon. He checked his watch that had just spawned on his wrist (perks of being a Toon I guess) it had only been a week, it had felt like years.

                                                       Plotz, and the Studio, were going to pay.