Chapter one-Wakko-Shock

It had been years (30 to be exact) since Wakko and their siblings were locked in the watertower, during that time they had plenty of time to think, why was the main question. Why had their first director (Weed Memlo) treated them so poorly, they were a child, they didn't know any better, why did Memlo have to yell at them, they had felt so much anger at him, in about the 60's after about 30 years of resentment they finally burst, they were surrounded with blue energy, it's not that it hurt them physically, but it was more mental pain, everything Melmlo, Plotz and others said to them, people calling out that they sounded different, they just couldn't take it anymore, they had set off all these emotions, their siblings had been thrown onto the walls of the tower. That was the part that shook them up the most, not the part of the energy, the fact they hurt their siblings, when they noticed they forcibly calmed down, Dot and Yakko fell, this made Wakko feel worse, first they were thrown onto the wall next they were suddenly dropped to the floor. The water tower wasn't big, but it was tall, the tallest one of them (Yakko) was at max 4'3, Wakko stumbled into a sitting position, they felt tears swell in their eyes. They stopped themself from crying, they didn't know how the blast was set off but they knew it was tied to their emotions. They needed to stay neutral, they didn't want to hurt their siblings again. Dot sat up and rubbed her head when she looked over at Wakko she jumped, Wakko looked down at their knees, she was scared of them, she didn't deserve a monster for a big brother, then they felt arms around them, they looked up, both Dot and Yakko had run over to them and were hugging them. All Wakko could manage to say was "your not scared of me" their voice shaking with every word. "Never have been" Dot said, "and never will be" Yakko added.

Wakko had to learn how to use these new power, it might help with their escape.

A/N: DW wer're gonna get to the escape soon, next chapter I think.