Chapter Four-Wakko-revenge

Chap 4-Wakko
The Warners stepped closer to Plotz, weapons raised, (but in Wakko's case just their hands).
The front door to the office swung open, crashing into the wall, "MR PLOTZ " said a voice with a heavy Austrian accent, "zey haf escaped" the voice said " I can tell Scrachnsniff." Plotz said, mild traces of fear in his voice. "oh.." said Scrachnsniff. Wakko noted he he had only a few tufts of grey hair on the Sides of his head, Yakko and Dot both turned to face Scrachnsniff, Wakko who had been looking at the old man enough for their liking turned back to Plotz who was trying to Hop away, with a flick of their wrist Wakko brought the old CEO man back to where he was. "Your not going anywhere." Wakko said coldly, Yakko and Dot turned back "so sibs, do you think a few decades in the water tower is an attiquite punishment for him?" Yakko said "maybe, but we CAN try hitting him a bit" Dot said awnswring their older Brother's question "I don't really care, as long as I get Memlo" Wakko said Shrugging. "M-Memlo retired ten years ago" Plotz stammered. "vat? No he didn't, he just vinished a instructional vol vith the Loony Toons" Scrachnsniff said "Really?" Yakko said raising his sword from his hammerspace to just below Plotz's chin... Or whatever he had instead of a chin. "so you lied to us" Yakko said, pressing his sword into Plotz's skin, drawing beads blood to the surface, "Varners, Vat are you doing to him?" Scrachnsniff said, "Getting Revenge. For the sixty plus years we were in that Water Tower." Yakko said, his voice filled with resentment and pure rage. "Zis isn't the right vay to handle zis zituation" Scrachnsniff said, clearly trying to calm the Warners down. "wow. Great speech. Didn't work though, were still gonna throw him I to the Water Tower, like he did to us." Yakko said, with his trademark sarcasm at the beginning and morphing into a  cruel tone by the end "but He isn't just a kid, who doesn't know any better" Dot added, her tone sickly sweet "I TRIED to teach you discipline" Plotz said " yea? How." Wakko said, tears forming in the corners of their eyes remembering everything the studio did to them and their Siblings back in the '30s. " I-I Don't Remeber. I'm just an old man." Plotz said starting to sweat. "cause you didnt do anything" Yakko said scarily calm "you threw us into the water tower as soon as we got out of hand" Yakko said. At this point Scrachnsniff had run out of the  room. Wakko didn't care, They were too buisy thinking up ways to make Memlo pay.

A/N: Sorry for the absence and lack of updates, I'm on a trip and don't have alot of Time to write, this chapter was literally written on the bus. I'll try and write more, but I make no promises😘