Tsubaki Hanatochi Senju (Done)

Name: Tsubaki Hanatochi Senju
Nickname: Tsu, Baki, and Heterochromia Freak (a nickname that she hates)
Age: 6 (meeting the kids including Naruto)
 12-13 Pre-Shippūden 
15-17 Shippūden
33-in Boruto
Species: Human 
Gender: Female

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Blood Type: AB+
Birthday: Oct 10th (same as Naruto) 

Personality: boisterous, exuberant, and unorthodox, pretty much like Naruto. Tsubaki is also quite considerate. The downside, she becomes withdrawn toward new people. 

Good Trait: 
1.) Hanging out with Naruto a lot, she became quite Determined 
2.) At times, she can be quite Daring 
3.) When she was growing up in the streets, she became resourceful 

Bad Trait: 
1.) Due to growing up by herself before being Naruto, she was quite callous and still is at times. 
2.) deceitful, handy but when it comes to her friends, not so much, often gets her in fights with them. 
3.) Sort of like Naruto, she is very impulsive.

Likes: Pork buns, flowers, Spicy ramen, books, and training
Dislike: soggy ramen, bullies, laziness, and sweet things
Hobby: Gardening, woodworking, and martial arts 

Fear: 
Astraphobia-fear of thunder and lightning
Pediophobia-fear of dolls

Strength(s): strategist, Problem-solver, creative, resourceful, selfless, and teamwork 
Weakness(es): due to being Selflessness, Due to being withdrawn from new people, Self-critical, having trouble asking for help, and Lightning users 

Personal Quote: "I work hard just as much as everyone else but I do it to cover my friends' weaknesses" -Tsubaki 

Personal quote 2: "I will do whatever I can to help my village and my friends if that means becoming a Villain, So be it." -Tsubaki 

Clan Info
Clan Name: Hanatochi (くちみちからそくに) (Land of flowers) 

Symbol:
Even though it is called the Land of Flowers, its symbol is a red Camellia flower that means " love, passion, and deep desire"

History:
    Hanatochi clan known as the land of flowers, lived nearby to their sister clan, the Uzumaki clan in the land called "Uzushiogakure" mainly in the forest area where an abundance of all kinds of flowers existed due to unique soil and Green-thumb ninjas. they also have distant blood relations with the Senju clan and Flower ninja art users in the land of vegetables. However, some of the Hanatochi members, including Mito's best friend, Hanami Hanatochi left with Mito Uzumaki to strengthen their relations with the Senju clan, eventually, Mito married Hashirama Senju, then Hanami secretly married Tobirama Senju, only people that know is Hashirama and Mito because, at the time, the wars were terrible with rival clans. So, To protect each other, they keep their personal feelings aside and focused on improving Konohagakure, but after peace was achieved, they announced to the village that they are in fact, Married.

During the time of peace, Hanami gave birth to twins. 2 boys, Hashirama was given the honor of naming them, he picked Itama and Kawarama after their brothers that lost their lives in the rival clan wars, Hanatochi clan started to move into the village fully, marrying either into Senju clan or other clans that were moving or forming in the village but they never married into Uchiha clan due conflict of interests. 

Tobirama and Hanami were able to watch their kids grow with Hashirama's child, even getting the chance to bond with their grandkids. 

Itama Hanatochi-Senju married an unknown Taketori woman, and had a son that they named "Murasaki"

Kawarama Hanatochi-Senju married an Inuzuka woman, Kisu, and had a daughter named "Kanon" that soon became the Great-great Grandmother of Tsubaki. 

After seeing their semi grow Grandkids, Hashirama passed away, naming Tobirama the Second Hokage, but during the First Great Shinobi War. Tobirama, Hanami, Itama, his wife, Kawarama His wife, Kisu, and all of the Hanatochi clan were killed. 

Once Hiruzen Sarutobi became the Third Hokage, in honor of Hanami, he let her grandkids take her last name, naming Itama's son, The clan leader.

During another time of Peace, Murasaki the Son of Itama, Grandson of Hanami and Tobirama, reformed the Hanatochi clan, taking in stray ninjas that lost their clans in the first war. His Cousin, Kanon helped, and together Hanatochi clan is back, providing help with the use of poisons and teas.

Murasaki chose not to marry, making him have no heirs. However, His Cousin, Kanon married Merchant, Mizumura. 

Soon, they had a son together, they called him "Lotus" With no heir to Murasaki's name, he named his cousin's son, His heir. Kanon soon named Lady Tsunade as his godmother, if anything happen to them. They watch Lotus grow into a respectful ninja...

Then another war happen that was later called the "Second Great Shinobi War" when Kanon, her husband, Murasaki, and once again, most of the Hanatochi clan were killed again, Leaving Lotus parentless and in the hands of his godmother, Tsunade. 

Tsunade raised him to a certain point before leaving the village, missing the birth of Ume, his daughter.

Lotus being chief of his clan with only certain few Hanatochi members left, just decided to open a tea shop to allow Lotus to raise his daughter in a peaceful environment without the worry of being a Hanatochi member, he watched Ume befriend Kushina, Minato, and other kids, grateful for the time of peace. 

When his daughter was about to get married, the Third Great shinobi war started, and Lotus signed up to defend his home and only daughter. Ultimately he was killed buying Minato some time. 

After her father's death, Ume married a Yamanaka man named Inosuke to continue the Tea shop, renaming it Lotus after her father, later learning about her father's Godmother, Lady Tsunade decided to reach out to her when she was pregnant with Tsubaki, naming her after Hanatochi symbol. 

Ume and Tsunade hit it off pretty well, soon, Tsunade agreed once again to be a godmother. After that, Ume was signed to have bodyguards at the same time as Kushina due to her unique bloodline and Kekkei Genkai, everything was fine but an assassin attack them, while she gave birth to Tsubaki. 

Her bodyguard team, midwives, and her husband were killed, weakened but still willing to fight to protect her newborn child. 

The assassin was ultimately killed but not before leaving a mortal wound on the weakened Kunoichi didn't know when help arrived, so in her final moments, she spend it with her child, talking to her, telling her to befriend everyone, eating the green peppers, so on, then tearfully, she sang a song that her father once sing to her...

"Close your eyes, sleep is more than it seems
Soon you'll discover a garden of dreams
A blossoming tapestry lights up the dark
Dreams are the flowers that bloom in your heart..."

Ume breathe her last breath, holding her little girl's hand. Soon, Tsubaki was rescued by Inochi and his team, soon after that, The Third Hokage didn't know what last name to give her to protect her but in the long run, he went with Senju, to play it off as Lady Tsunade's granddaughter. Though, Lady Tsunade refused to return to the village, leaving Tsubaki pretty much alone like Naruto. 

During the Nine-Tails attack, All Hanatochi members were killed, leaving Tsubaki the only living member left. 

Specialty:  Poison, Ninjutsu, Fuuinjutsu, and medical ninjutsu.