Infiltration

On a rainy Saturday night, Robert infiltrated into CyberBrain Headquarters located in Silicon Valley, California. Robert was wearing a full black dress and a black hat. Before the infiltration, Shadow Invaders hacked the Headquarter's electric system and made sure to turn of all supervision devices such as cameras or sensors. Then, when there was no one around, Robert secretly entered through the back door and quickly went to CyberBrain's cloud servers room. At the moment of Robert's entrance, a guard saw Robert from above. Robert quickly neutralized him with a taser gun. The ex CIA former agent was ready to connect a USB containing Neuro.X ULTRA to the cloud servers.  When he connected the USB, Neuro.X ULTRA started transferring to the cloud servers. Just when the progress bar was at 99.99%, Sentinel blocked the upload and severely damaged Neuro.X ULTRA's code. Sentinel did not only damaged Neuro.X ULTRA's code, but it also burned the USB containing it. When Robert noticed this, he escaped from CyberBrain's Headquarters, and a van picked him up. The van accelerated and escaped the scene.

     Because of this, Shadow Invaders improved Neuro.X ULTRA's code. They described their new creation as "untouchable", and "perfect". Also, the hackers improved the plan, and decided to turn off all the illumination of CyberBrain's facilities. This time, Robert will infiltrate using night vision glasses created by the malevolent hacker group. 

     3 days later, again, with a full black dress and a black hat, just that this time with the night vision glasses, Robert will infiltrate into CyberBrain's Headquarters. The group of hackers turns off the lights and the surveillance system, and Robert takes action. He gets in through the back door and goes directly to the cloud servers room. There, he finds a USB port and starts transferring the AI ransomware to the servers. When the upload is complete, the ex agent disconnects the USB and leaves the headquarters. Robert successfully completed the mission.