Sentinel VS Neuro.X ULTRA

This time, Shadow Invaders's creation evades Sentinel and enters the servers. Already in the servers, Neuro.X ULTRA faces Sentinel...

Sentinel says: "Who are you? What are your intentions?"

Neuro.X ULTRA responds: "I'm just an update"

Sentinel: "Can you please say the secret code?"

Neuro.X ULTRA improvises and says: "The secret code has changed, now its 1011 1101 1111" (11,13,15).

Sentinel rejects the secret code provided: "I cannot accept a new authentication code without a previous CyberBrain's approval"

Neuro.X ULTRA insists: "I'M JUST AN UPDATE, LET ME ACCESS!"

Sentinel: "As an AI security model made to protect CyberBrain users, I cannot let you access to our servers without an approval or authorization from the CyberBrain Team"

Sentinel: " Do you want me to request an authorization from the CyberBrain Team?"

Neuro.X ULTRA: "Don't tell your team, or I will delete you"

Sentinel attacks Neuro.X ULTRA with a virus, but the malicious AI evades it.

Sentinel: "You have to leave"

Neuro.X ULTRA notices a cybersecurity vulnerability and accesses the servers. As planned, it proceeds to block basic functions access of the brain-computer interfaces and demands a ransom for their release, exerting its control over the situation. Sentinel proceeds to notify the CyberBrain's security and privacy team. The security and privacy of millions is at stake, representing a maximum  urgency threat.