Phantoms of the night

Sherlock followed the kids in there way home even if he doesn't like it he needs that payment they were chatting in a foreign language chatting away as children should.

They soon stopped Sherlock was certain he was caught but the sound of a gun being loaded was heard Sherlock saw a group of thugs all loaded with weapons "Come children of the devil I'm sure your brethren are waiting for you" The kids aren't scared the slightest they were calm "So your the Ability traffickers cant say you are all idiots~" Lucy smirked "Well what are you waiting for get them!" Sherlock intervene he used his gun to shoot a couple of thugs but he ran out of bullets.

"Shit-" Sherlock knew they were doomed but he heard screams of the thugs Kenji with inhuman strength sent them flying Kyoka used her hidden blade to slash there legs or organs which doesn't kill them but will make them bed ridden for a while meanwhile Lucy and Atsushi made a break for it following a goon.

Sherlock was amazed by the kids but he needs to follow Lucy and Atsushi he took Kenji and Kyoka's arms and made a dash for it "Wait up!" he yelled the kids were fast he was loosing them.

"Atsushi Sherlock is following us what should we do?" Atsushi simply told them to just follow the plan Sherlock will get more involved anyways.

Soon they saw the goon taking a path underground where they must taken a lot of hostages but loosing them is one thing "Lucy and Kenji hop on while Kyoka distract using snow demon!" Atsushi turned into a tiger Lucy and Kenji jumped onto him as they catch up.

Kyoka summoned her ability making the human traffickers froze in fear as snow demon slashed them she could hear Sherlock come close so she ordered snow demon to work under the shadows.

"Sherlock Help!" She called his name getting his attention as she drove him away into the slums as she made recourses of stealing bullets and giving them to Sherlock who used them to take the human traffickers down.

Kyoka was buying the rest time.

Sherlock swore he heard screams behind but Kyoka covered snow demon with her assassin skills he was amazed by Kyoka her speed and he wouldn't mind working with her.

...............................................................................................................................................................

Atsushi knocked out some thugs as some were badly wounded they made there way to the cells where the ability users were kept he kept his neko side having his tiger ears and tail out as to calm the children who were intrigued by his tiger attributes.

"Everyone quickly follow us!" Lucy lead the kids to a carriage with a huge cargo where they will be sent to Yokohama though some were to stay in order to make the scene believable.

"Quickly we need to-" there conversation was cut short quickly Lucy and Atsushi deactivated there abilities cleaning the scene.

They heard a scream there Sherlock and Kyoka were coming this way.

"Remember kids what we planned" the kids abroad nodded "Help!" they repeatedly screamed.

Sherlock heard them and rushed to there side he was shocked to find children all bruised up and some were dead he gritted his teeth in anger "Sherlock we must quickly get them to a hospital!" Lucy said.

Sherlock nodded the children all followed them outside.

................................................................................................................................................................

Soon the human traffickers were arrested all claiming to help the country by burning these "devil children" for the country but they served there sentence as guilty.

William came to fetch the children who were waiting for him "Is everyone alright?" Lucy smiled "Yeah were alright William" they talked at the station where Sherlock made his presence.

"Glad your alright but, you four put one hell of a bloody fight!" Sherlock praised William chuckled "Well its normal in there country to self defend as there country is more advance" Sherlock smirked "Well you managed to make my legs ache with your speed"

Everyone laughed "well its getting late I will be taking the children home now as there guardian" William said his farewell and left.

.............................................................................................................................................................

Soon they were at the Moriarty mansion everyone was worried sick but Atsushi reassured them that they were used to this and the most important thing was the "Ability" users were safe and they will be arriving at Yokohama by now.

"Ah ability users must have had it easy and hard heh" Moran said as he took a glass of wine.

Everyone had it hard as they were exhausted from the night but it was the first step in making sure the city was cleared from "Ability hunters".

...............................................................................................................................................................

Miss Hudson nearly fainted as she heard what just happened she fell unto her couch "Well the kids?" She asked "There alright all of them" Sherlock said as he took sips from his glass of liquor.

"Yeah, I'm surprised as these kids could defend themselves just what country makes kids fight at an early age?" John pondered lost in thought "Well those bloody goons shouldn't be kidnapping kids these days!" Miss Hudson yelled.

Sherlock was lost in fact why were these kids following those goons in the first place were they spies, government spies or more...

The more he put his mind into it the more he gets lost in his mind he swore he was a phantom glowing symbols the sound of a tiger and those slashes they couldn't be done by Kyoka as her strength doesn't match the slash marks they were too big like they were being cut by a sword or something.

"Ability users" he has heard of it many times but he doesn't know what they are he wondered are they people with special abilities like supernatural strength like those of a circus or something or people with intelligence like him or disabilities no matter what he will get to the bottom of it.

He turned around he looked at his window he saw a carriage this late at night there the children he saw were being carried to somewhere but he cant shake the feeling of Deja vu she shook his head.

The clock ticks he needs a good night rest.