angel of death

Mori was taken to his room with Elise as the teenagers all were cleaning the room they locked the door or tried to as it was broken and the fact that it has no space in opening they tore the door down and replaced it with a sliding door.

The materials, wood, wallpaper were provided by Louis Moriarty.

Sherlock watched as the kids made quick work of there room or to be precise "fix" Ms. Hudson's vacant room that was worn down as she has no problem for the kids fixing the cramped room the sliding door was a genius it acts as a panting/ door.   

Kyoka summoned snow demon inside the room to fix and clean the worn down dusty room they were wearing masks the sound of a construction was going on they made the huge room feel like a traditional Japanese room it was more clean and spacious Lucy took the futons laying them on the ground.

Though Mori would like his own traditional room he was faced with the blank room as punishment.

................................................................................................................................................................

"Ahh I cant deny it I love and missed these beds there comfy and easy to put away" Lucy said as she relaxed.

"So you kids really put your heart into all this?" Ms. Hudson said she was amazed by the room "Yeah sorry if we tore this room up" Kenji said "Oh no Its a lovely vacant room its more clean and fresh to be honest and this sliding door saves me some space".

Sherlock came with letters he handed them to Elise as she took Mori inside the room and locked it leaving everyone stunned as to what was in that letter.

The room was filled with mumbles, laughter and the sound of silence.

As dinner came Elise took Mori's dinner upstairs Atsushi was holding his lovers engagement ring admiring it from his heart "So who's the lucky girl Atsushi?" Sherlock asked breaking the silence "Sherlock you cant just randomly ask him that! but to be honest who is the lucy girl if I may ask?" Atsushi looked confused "What girl?" Sherlock told him of his ring Lucy busted out laughing.

"Oh! well I'm gay" he said as Sherlock's mouth dropped "My fiancé Akutagawa proposed to me a few moths before I came to London" Atsushi blushed "Are you all homosexuals-" Ms. Hudson slapped Sherlock for his rudeness "Well most of us in the family are but what's the rush enjoy life while its still young" Lucy said as she took a bite of her food.

"Well if this man makes you happy then I have no problems all I can say you have my blessing" Ms. Hudson said happily Atsushi smiled and thanked her for her kindness.

................................................................................................................................................................

Morning came as a knock on the door woke Ms. Hudson up there a young lady beautiful with her body magenta eyes and dark straight hair greeted the door 

"You are?"

"I'm one of Fukuzawa's children I'm here for Mori~" her voice was alluring and soft spoken Sherlock came with Mori but... 

"BAhhh!" Mori screamed his lungs out as he took off rolling his wheelchair back to the kitchen like a speeding car Lucy laughed like a maniac "Yosano where is the president?"Kyoka asked Yosano smiled she was giving an ere vibe "Oh he's still pissed but what can I say love is complicated~".

John asked him what is going on in which Mori replied that he was running for his life "Oh he brought the angel of death into this house!" Mori yelled across the room "Don't be ridiculous Rintaro miss Yosano is a nurse-" Mori shook his head "Ugh you big baby come!" Elise took Mori along with the temporary luggage.

"Help me!" he yelled but Elise swung the luggage onto his face shutting him up or knocked him out as Yosano dragged him away.

"Sorry about Mori he has..." Kenji could not describe what just happened "She is scary with her treatments I mean we invented the try not to get injured challenge or go all on out so she could heal you" Atsushi was shaking from the memories "She's a good person but scary..." Kyoka said.

"No kidding I thought you were joking but I heard screams and a chainsaw in her room" Lucy said "and I can hear them from downstairs".

Sherlock listened to there conversation they were talking in there language though from the looks of  there expression this woman is someone you don't want to mess with.

"So Yosano you know her?" Sherlock asked the teens jumped "Y-yeah she is our private doctor she is very good at her job she's scary at first but she is actually kind and nice once you get to know her better" Atsushi said.

"Oh I am a doctor myself I hope I could meet her again" The teens shivered "Trust me you DONT want her treatments there effective but that thought..." Atsushi shivered at this "But sure we will introduce her to you again".

John simply smiled "I'll keep that in mind when I see her".

"What's for breakfast?" Kenji asked to lighten the mood.

"Oh were having chicken soup if that's okay with you" Ms. Hudson said "I will prepare it right now".

Sherlock watched as the children all happily  followed Ms. Hudson into the kitchen he sighed as he followed them behind to cook breakfast.