Sherlock meets the family's mental health

Recently there were witnesses of people around night capturing "Ability hunters" bringing them to the police there were also mysterious glowing symbols but no one could catch them nor get there names.

Sherlock was sent to investigate these mysteries but he has a competitor from another country he grew fame within a few days the children wanted to come with as they get bored easily he made his way to the building there he saw a teenage boy he was dressed like a detective the teens all greeted his supposed rival and then he was dragged.

"Sherlock this is Ranpo Edogawa and Ranpo this is Sherlock Homes" Atsushi said "You knew each other?" Ranpo chuckled "I'm Yosano's brother of course we knew each other" Sherlock observed Ranpo he has his eyes closed he wondered if he was blind if so how was he his rival.

"I'm not blind I just like having my eyes closed most of the time" Sherlock smirked "Well rival we shall see who gets to solve this case first" Sherlock said Ranpo opened his eyes they were green "Yeah we shall see..."

"aright kids come come" Sherlock watched as the four children switched sides for some reason he felt betrayed "Wait aren't you a kid as well?" Ranpo looked offended "Excuse me I'm twenty six a year younger than you" Sherlock's mouth dropped he doesn't get there age there appearance don't match at all.

...............................................................................................................................................................

Sherlock was on his own there were no leads on this case it was blank he saw the kids and Ranpo enjoying some deserts at the new café though Ranpo said he wasn't interested in a wild ghost chase he preferred more hard cases he solved five cases in one day impressive for him.

But he took a second look when he saw William with them with another blond man he feels jealousy for some reason he made his way to the café inviting himself to the group he sat beside William who smiled.

Ranpo looked at Sherlock with a "Really dude?" face the others looked at Sherlock and they confirmed he is indeed a homosexual and wouldn't admit it Kunikida held his notebook tight ready to activate his ability.

"Now what are you all talking about?" William chuckled "Oh nothing oh Sherlock this is my friend Doppo Kunikida he works as a detective himself too and Ranpo is his coworker he came back from a business trip" Sherlock looked at Kunikida he gave his a stare a possesive stare.

 His thoughts were interrupted when William starts speaking in there language he was left out he cant understand anything there saying at all he grumbled as he slumped back and groaned loud (Jealousy~).

"Ah that reminds me Ranpo you said your 'carriage' (car) was making loud noises last night" William asked.

"Uh oh that's a bad sign" Kyoka said.

Sherlock looked as they were now talking in a language he could speak "That was the sound when Fukuzawa wheeled Mori into a retirement home called Shady Pines" Kenji said.

"Isn't shady pines a retirement home for the elders who don't have a place to stay? I heard its a lovely village" William asked "Its a prison" Ranpo said sarcastically "They all gather the elders and made them pretend that there having fun then they took pictures for there newspapers" Ranpo added.

"Well isn't that a bad thing?" Sherlock said as he knew this was an abuse of power. 

"Well not for some its also a relief for those cranky old people who drives you crazy 24/7 you could drop them off and live your life to the fullest" Sherlock really needs a break these people are insane "But how did you know this?" 

Ranpo turned around slowly he gave a forced smile "Because I'm a detective..." Sherlock could see he was lying "Well too bad it burned down~" Ranpo said happily "Wait do you have something to do with it?" Sherlock said his guard up.