Chapter 5

Y/n L/n

"So," Shiggy starts, "how was your first day of school, Glitch-Tech?"

I shrugged, looking up to the ceiling, hoping to find the answer there only to be filled with disappointment. Looking back down, I think over my day before answering, "it wasn't the best, but wasn't the worst, I'd say my least favourite part was getting chased by a group of girls."

"You do realise that is the average boys' dream?" Dabi comments, I shrug once more, looking out the window.

"Isn't today grocery day?" I ask, turning to Shiggy, he shrugs, not seeming to know how or when we get the food in the house, I think he's only aware that stores are used to buy things from. "Vamp, do you wanna join me? I know it's already pretty late but-"

"Sure!" Toga calls, interrupting me, smiling softly, I nod and we made our way to the grocery store. The sun still seems to be setting, at it's slow but beautiful pace, I make small talk with Toga before we reach our destination.

Hitoshi Shinso

"Hitoshi, can you go to the grocery store?" Mom calls from the first floor, sighing, I swing my legs off my bed and made my way downstairs. I grab my keys, putting them in my pocket, as well as the money Mom was holding out for me to take, she informs me of a digital list that was shared with me with all the food I need to buy.

"Anything else I might need?" I inquire, raising an eyebrow with an unamused expression, since I don't get out often, my parents have decided to make me do the errands around the house whenever they can. She shakes her head, nodding I slip my shoes on and exit the house, locking it behind me. 

Arriving at the grocery store, I open the list I was given earlier, it didn't take long for me to gather the majority of the foods my family needed for the week.