Chapter 2

Y/n L/n

"N/n, you can borrow my uniform," Toga offers as we walk into my room, I take both of her hands and look into her eyes.

"Toga, I love you like a sister, but your uniform isn't the UA uniform." I tell her, her smile widens when I tell her that I love her like a sister, but it fades a little when I decline her offer. "Besides, I'll just change into my sweatpants and T-shirt, they're definitely more comfortable than the uniform."

I grabbed my backpack, stuffed my lunch pail inside before rushing out the door. I made it a good few meters before I heard a familiar voice call to me, "Glitch, you forgot your breakfast!"

I made a quick turn and rushed back to the house, grabbing the breakfast Shigaraki made for me before rushing back to the path that will lead me to UA. Before I'm too far away, from my home, I call over my shoulder, "thanks Dusty, you're the best!"

Dabi's chuckles can be heard in the background while he wheezes from my nickname for Shiggy, I shrug it off and continue on my way to my school for this year. It took a little longer than I thought it would to get to school, but I left early to make sure that I'd get there with time to spear. I got a recommendation to get into UA, so I didn't have to take the entrance exam.

I got to the entrance and got some weird looks as I continued into the building, some people would point at me before turning back to their friends and whispering back and forth. It didn't really matter to me, I've never really been a people pleaser; visually at least. My h/c hair has some tangles here and there, and I don't have enough money to buy another uniform, but I'll make with what I've got.

A girl with dark hair and weird earlobe-thingys came walking over to me with a group of girls following her. Thinking she wasn't heading for me, I continued to walk in my straight line, as she was starting to slow down near me, I started to speed walk into the building.

"Hey," she calls, I sigh, rolling my eyes before crossing my legs and turning to face her. They all have bright smiles on their faces, by this time, I've already finished my breakfast and am ready to get to class.

I put on a fake smile and clapped my hands together, "hey, how can I help you girls?" I tilt my head to the side and wait for their responses.