Chapter 7

Y/n L/n

"How'd it go?" Shiggy asked as we entered, Toga smirked, side eyeing me before putting both hands over my mouth before I could respond. Dropping the bag of groceries in shock, I grab Toga's hands, a rush of heat makes it's way to my face in return. She turns to our superior with an excited look, as though she's found the newest rumour and couldn't wait to spill it. 

"Great! N/n found a boyfriend! Not as cute as Izuku, but he's not too bad. He's got floaty indigo hair with-"

"Really?" The Boss looked like he was eating it up, as long as I've been with the League, I haven't been interested or interacted with anyone that isn't in the league. I've always been like that really, unless it was crucial that I talk, I prefer to keep my voice silent; especially since other started finding out about my quirk. 

I pry her hands from my mouth, pushing her to the ground in retaliation, holding her hands by her head. She giggles devilishly before flipping us over, putting one of her legs in between mine, blush quickly returns to my face. 

"V-Vamp- your leg-" I stutter, she tilts her head in phony innocence, leaning closer down to me before pressing a cocky peck on my nose. She then jumped up from on top of me before making her way over to the bar and putting the groceries away; leaving me stunned on the floor, questioning what the fuck just happened.

"Who killed the newbie?" Dabi chuckles, kneeling just above my head, bringing a hand to stroke my cheek before dragging me back to my feet. 

"Th-thanks Emo," I muttered glaring harshly at the blond on the other side of the bar, she smirks in response. 

Hitoshi Shinso

"Why'd you take longer than you usually do, Hitoshi?" Mom asked when I opened the door, placing the few bags I had on the floor and slipping off my shoes. Both parents make their way to help with putting things where they need to go, which is a little surprising because Dad usually has work around this time. 

"I ran into someone there."