14. The New Lady of Harrenhal

- - -

"What are you doing here?!"

- - -

Author's POV

Visenys married Harwin Strong at Harrenhall. The wedding is quite big to dispute rumour about Daemon and Visenys. Even though time have past, people still talking about how Visenys might be the one to cause the problem in their marriage.

Corlys and Lyonel had a conversation about The King, The Hightowers, and both of their youngest children. A long before Rhaenyra and Laenor married each other.

"You secured your position.." Lyonel stated. Both of them sitting on the balcony of Drifrmark while drinking Dornish wine.

"Rhaenys thought marrying Rhaenyra and Laenor could be reckless. My son will be surrounding by enemies." Corlys sighed.

"It could be. But it could be not, ny lord." Lyonel smirked.

"Do you wanted to suggest something my lord? I open to listen.." Corlys tap Lyonel's shoulder.

"You can see. Both Laenor and Rhaenyra need protection if they are about to wed. In Kingslanding, they need someone to have their back. If your daughter and my son.. Harwin.. are to be wed and life together in Kingslanding.."

Corlys shook his head. Visenys will not accept such an offer. But he didn't know. It was Harwin who warm Visenys's bed after everything bad have happened to her. Not in intimate way but Harwin help Visenys to get through the night. Both sleep in the same bed. Accompany each other.

"Just ask her first. If she don't wish to marry Harwin.. then it's fine. But I think they both will make a fine husband and wife.."

- - -

"So Lord Lyonel Strong propose a marriage between me and Lord Harwin?" Visenys soothing Vaela in her arms. Smiling at her daughter.

"He did. He said that you both can live in Kingslanding. And you can spying on the Hightowers.. helping Rhaenyra and Laenor.." Corlys smirk.

"I know you want me to say yes." Visenys smirking to her father too.

"This time I'll not force you to do anything. Because you've been through alot. Men have been toying with you. Even me. You had a bastard because of me."

"I am not ashamed of having this little angle. I always wanted to have a daughter, father.... and besides.. Harwin is different.."