15. Him and I

- - -

"Rhaenyra bore a son to your brother

"Rhaenyra bore a son to your brother."

- - -

Visenys really don't believe herself at that moment. Seeing Daemon after a long time now. How many years? 3 or 4?

Visenys don't dare to walking close to Daemon. Instead, Daemon walking towards her. Circling around her. Smelling her scents. How he misses her.

"Answer me. Why are you here?" Visenys said in a stern tone.

"Oh yes, the new lady of harrenhal.. your father asking me to come here.." Daemon stop. He staring at Visenys for a moment. Then there.. a hint of sadness come.

"Why?" Simply the new lady of harrenhal stated.

"Rhaenyra bore a son to your brother. And.. also your sister bore twin nieces of yours that are mine.. Viserys call, decided we all should reunited at Kingslanding, celebrating their birth and.." Daemon stop, he lecture Visenys's face. The shock and jealousy.

"Ao ȳdra daor biare rūsīr se udir, riñnykeā Visenys??" ( You don't happy with the news?) Daemon smirked. And taking Visenys hand. Clearly they need to speak in private and the only answer is.. on their dragonback.

"Keligon Daemon! Nyke ȳdra daor jaelagon naejot jikagon!" ( Stop Daemon! I don't want to go!) Visenys shrieked.

"īlon jorrāelagon naejot ȳzaldrīzes. Orvorta. Nyke jāhor retizez ao naejot aōha arlie valzȳrys tolī īlon ȳzaldrīzes."

(We need to talk. Somewhere private. I will return you to your new husband after we talk.) With a smooth tone Daemon said.

He held her hand very hard. But surprisingly Visenys don't resist. She misses him. The grab. His hand. His scent. Everything.

They went behind the courtyard, where Caraxes already waiting. Thernyx also there. Both were playing together. Touching each others snout.

"We will flying on caraxes back. Come one little one.." Daemon offering his hand to Visenys.

"No. I will fly with Thernyx. I will comeback alone after we talk. You will go and don't comeback to Harenhall again. I don't want my husband to see you." Visenys already on Thernyx back.

Visenys pat Thernyx back and said "Issa rūs. Thernyx sōves!"

- - -

The same woods. The same mountain. Again reuinted. Daemon watching Visenys in her white gown and cloak. Remember when he married her in the godswood.