the tall guy

You're transferring to KISS a korean school, you were daughter of an acclaimed couple, your dad was a known actor and your mother a renowned ex-model.
You decided to transfer to KISS to take the weight of being their daughter off your shoulders, you'd finally be far from them and have time to find your own persona.

You had always been quite confident but not overwhelmingly confident so that people disliked you, you had your balance.

There were three rules you had set since you were younger.

One you never ever accept to be diminished
Two you worked hard to get what you want
And three and the most important one, to never ever date a playboy

You knew you were a nepo baby and you acknowledge it, but you had never wanted to enroll in any of your parents careers, you have even been offered incredible modeling gigs but you would always refuse them. Your dream was to become an engineer. You had always been fascinated by cars, and you had a great access to education, so you could make your dream happen.

Today you were at the airport saying bye to your parents, even if you were gonna miss them you felt more rhan ready to have more independency over your own life, and you were craving privacy more than anything since paparazzi in LA drove you crazy.

Today you wore black pants, a white button up shirt with a sweater tied around the neck and black sunglasses, at the moment you are sitting down waiting for your flight, some seats in front of you sits a brownish-red haired girl with glasses wearing a really cute outfit.

You heard someone gasping so you looked up from your book, only to see a tall guy wallking next to the red haired girl, she talked super nice to the guy and he totally diminished her, since you were some seats behind her you waited for him to walk over, and then moved your suitcase to side so he would slightly trip it's not like you wanted him to fall.

"Excuse me ?" Said the guy slightly annoyed looking at you

"Oh, sorry" you looked at him rolled your eyes at him and looked back at your book.

You were now on the plane ride over to Korea, and your seat was right next to the red haired girl.

"Hi ! My name is y/n, i saw you at the airport" you greeted her

"Oh, yeah I saw you too, I am Katherine but you can call me Kitty!"

You shook hands with her and sat down.

"So the dude at the airport was a little bit of a jerk, wasn't he ?" You told her

"He waaas" she rolled hee eyes as she pictured the moment at the airport

"Don't worry girl, I made him pay" she laughed "seriously I made him trip"

"That's greaat"

"So what takes you to Korea ?" You asked her

"I'm transferring to KISS" she said very excited "what about you ?"

"That's great ! me too, I'm so excited" she nodded "who knows maybe we will even be roomates !"

"That would be great!"

Once you landed you parted ways with Kitty since you had something else to do before you arrived at school.

You grabbed your suitcase case and then called a taxi to take you to the mall.

At the mall you bought some food, a mini fridge and a practical sewing machine. You also bought some cute decorations and a gift for your roomie. Now you could head out to school, on the way there you noticed a smal moving truck heading the same way, all you could think was 'what kind of arrogant human would possibly hire movers ? It's a school's room, it's small'
When you arrived you thanked your driver paid and happily walked into campus.