Over pt.2

MinHo's internal monologue:

I woke up extremely tired but happy as the last couple days with y/n had been magical ! Except for the part in which I lied to y/n about lulu, but I covered it up perfectly, I would just tell her I was talking to my mum, not to brag but it was a flawless excuse so I was not worried at all, anyway as I said I woke up tired and a little early, y/n wasn't next to me when I woke so I walked out, and there she was sitting down on the couch, I asked her why she was up so early, thinking of how much I would miss waking up next to her, she wanted for us to have breakfast alone before our friends were back, so I took a shower and changed into a matching outfit with y/n, she loves that !

I walked out to y/n and she smiled, I would never get tired of her, her smile, everything about her, I then felt more calm because I am no longer talking to lulu, or so I thought, my girl and I were walking out campus and everything was nice until we got to a crowded like main hallway and everyone was looking at us, specially y/n, and I know she's pretty but, It was a weird look when they looked at both of us I felt judged, which made me feel uneasy because well I had been lying to y/n about lulu, but I just squeezed her hand and smiled at her to make her feel comfort, we were already out of the campus and I had to get an uber so I took my phone, I hadn't close ig before so It was open, and there's when I saw, pictures of me and lulu EVERYWHERE not only ig, but on like tiktok and weird news reports, I felt so mad it was crazy, but I had to hide this from y/n, I remembered her phone was back at the dorm so I knew she hadn't seen the information just yet, so I had to act normal, I got us an Uber and once we were at the cafe were we would have breakfast I was disperse thinking if maybe telling y/n would've been a good idea, she asked me about earlier today, she obviously felt the stares as well, I gave her a vague reaponse not to bring attention to the subject, we then headed back to campus, when I took my phone to call an uber again, I saw who started the rumors Lulu had done it, I now felt mad, because she apparently wasn't able to take no for an answer.

Once we were back at campus we headed to my dorm, but before I went real fast to the toilet, I was so nervous, I had to tell y/n before we got to my room, because she would then take her phone, I was pacing right and left, thinking of what I could do when I heard someone coming in, I looked up and it was Leo

"You're unbelievable" he said to me "You're so ungrateful, I can't believe you would do that to y/n" he finished

I didn't had anything to say back, because he was right, I quickly walked out and met y/n to keep walking to our- well my dorm, I couldn't build the guts, to tell her so I didn't, I would just wait till she saw by herself, she was taking her phone when the door open it was Q, I felt  relieved in a way, but I also knew he would scold me, after they had a little chat, y/n headed to her dorm, the second she closed the front door he started

"You can't be fucking serious MinHo" he said looking mad at me "You promised you wouldn't"

"It's not what it looks like Q, I promise"

"I do not care about what you have to say MinHo, at least not, until you fix it"

"I will"

" And howcome she doesn't know ?"

"She hasn't looked at her phone"

He scoffed "So you're telling me" he walked around clearly mad "you're telling me, you had the whole morning, to tell her what you did, and TRY to explain yourself and you didn't?"

I stood in silence

"I can't even believe I trusted you, I knew I shouldn't have, and how did you even cover your mess before, huh ?"

"Everytime I messaged lulu, or met her, I told her it was my mum" I looked down

"ARE YOU MENTAL !" he shouted at me, but then we heard y/n and kitty coming in, y/n finally saw everything she was clearly broke, all of her points were valid, all of them I fucked up and I knew it but I didn't know how to tell her, I should've just said that, but I didn't.

---------------------------------------------------

A/N: I'm sorry I took so long to update ! But dw next chapter is the party and it's gonna be lit,
Love you guys ! And don't forget to vote and comment