Social media sucks pt.2

Min Ho's internal monologue:

I woke up late, but it's fine it was a saturday. The first thing I did was check my socials the second I opened Instagram I knew I would be in trouble.

'shit shit shit' i mumbled to myself, people are shipping me an y/n, she definitely won't be happy.

I instantly got out of bed and walked out of the room, there was y/n, great she was definitely out looking for me.

I took her arm gently and led her to a more private place outside. After she made fun of me for wearing my pj's, which i totally understand I mean, she definitely woke up earlier she looks amazing, she's so pretty... Anyway after that we talked about what we would do she had an idea but i kinda zoned out until it clicked.

She totally created the idea to get closer to leo, i complaint to her but she didn't cared. It's not like i care but Leo's so not the one for her, I mean she's really nice, and abnormally intelligent, what does she see in Leo?

She was now in her dorm so i went back to mine, i laid in bed for a while thinking about what to do, then i took a shower, changed into a nicer outfit, and decided to take a walk.

I was walking along the entrance of the school, when I hear y/n telling someone she was going to the mall, I didn't cared, until I realized she told that to leo and she invited him with her ?!

Once she was on her way to the mall with leo I called an uber and directed myself there too, it's not like I would spy on her, I just wanted to see if they even had the tiniest amount of chemistry. Once i got to the mall i started looking for them carefully so that they would't see me, and it was a hard task because... well everyone notices me, then i finally saw her, she was wearing a gorgeous navy blue dress, with her hair up in a bun, and she was wearing converse, great ! Vans and converse combo, I wear vans sooo... No no no What are you even saying Min Ho, focus. Everything was fine until they sat down to eat, he was too happy, def planing something, soo i decided to intervene.

She wasn't happy I did that so went back to campus, omw there I realized how dumb I looked doing what I did, but I didn't get it, I mean, I don't like her, and anyway I do not do relationships soo ? Why am I acting so weird ?

I got back to my dorm laid down, after a long time of reflection I decided to go talk with y/n about how she felt truly about leo, i would tell her that because I was confused, not because I liked her, but i wanted her to know there must be someone else out there, better for her, someone maybe like me ? No MinHo No stop. Once i was at her door she was there too, just as if she knew i would be there. We talked and I didn't even got to say anything, she definitely liked Leo for good, I had no chance, it's not like I expected her to like me, but for some reason it hurts for me to know that she truly doesn't like me that way, or in any other way, not be seen together in public ? What does that even mean, does she think I wanted to take her out ? She would be the lucky one.. right ? What am I even thinking... I felt a little mad but it was on me so i left.

I walked back to my room and then just went to sleep, thinking of ways to make y/n like me more, what ? No Min Ho NO ?! It's just the night dizziness, right ? I jope we have most classes together' and that was the last thing I thought before I fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------

A/N: Don't forget to vote please if you like it ! It was a short little spinoff from the last chapter to look inside Min Ho's mind, coment if you want more chapter similar to this one ! :)