Chapter : 9

"Why ...... Did you do this .... Why ... ?" Yuvragni murmured will crying taking a pillow she stuffed it in front of her face so that her screams and crying is not heard, she wept her heart out, it was exhausting for her more mentally than physically, all the memories, all the promises all the time they spent together all the time she waited for him her beloved husband came flashing in front of her. Once again destiny had been unfair to her the only one true person she had for herself was snatched away from her like many times before. She closed her eyes and didn't even remember when they stopped the river of tears and sound sleep replaced it.

She opened her eyes her mouth felt dry and harsh, she sat up upright and taking some water gulped if down then to it felt that didn't do it work well, all the memories again flashed by not leaving her side

"You knew, you knew, this was going to happen some day or the other right.... You knew then why are you angry, hurt and sad" she scolded herself.
"You always wanted Yuvraj to be happy, right.... You know you can't give him that kind of happiness.... You know right.... Even if he says that he is happy and contented with you.... You , yourself know the truth right then .... You need to be strong.... You know that it your good fortune that he married you and gave you a status to live a life with dignity.... Or else .... No you can't lose yourself.... Can't you see the tension, the guilt on his face .... He is the future of the Kathiravan Samrajya, if he has taken this decision and broken his promise than there must be something important to this, you need to be strong, you need to be his strength and not his weakness..... He has done great deeds for you now it's your responsibility to be by his side, be his support and strength.... And for it if you have to sacrifice you love or share him with anyone be it ... You have to do this .... You have to do this " wiping her tears she motivated her self.

"How are you feeling now Jija?" Yuvragni who was deep in thoughts and sleepy due to medicines was startled by the voice. On seeing that Rajkuvar Bai was coming Arunika Bai Ji stopped Moti Bai by holding her wrist and shaking her head in no, who was angry and going to ask who was the one who disrespected her mistress by entering her room without prior intimation as per the custom of Royals.

Rajkuvar Bai repeated her question coming close to the bed on which Yuvragni was laying down.
"I am fine ..... Have a seat " replied Yuvragni. To which instead of sitting on a sofa nearby she directly came and sat besides Yuvragni on her bed as if she was her best friend and knew her for long time.

"I have brought something for you" saying so Rajkuvar Bai forwarded her hand in front of her maid who in turn placed a large golden plate covered with slik robes in her hand.

Rajkuvar Bai slided the cloth and opened the plate. It had two bowls.
" I had specially asked the cooks who came with me from Ajmer to cook these delicacies for you ...... See this Sohan Halwa and Jalebi ..... You like it" Rajkuvar Bai said forwarding the plate.

" Smells good and appearance is also nice but " Yuvragni tried forming a sentence.

"But what?"

" But I don't feel like eating or having anything" Yuvragni replied with a sad face.

"But I thought that you would like it" Rajkuvar Bai insisted.

"It's not like I don't like ..... My mouth is sticky and everything tastes bitter " Yuvragni tried to explain.

"But for how long are you going to stay hungry Yuvragni ?" Argued Moti Bai.

"I Don't know"

"What I don't know ? How are you supposed to take medicines on empty stomach ...." Tried to explain Rajkuvar Bai.

"Leave it Bai Ji there is no point in explaining to her ..... Now only Bhai Ji will handle her ..... This time he going to scold you a lot see ...." Moti Bai said.