March 17th- Part 2

Warning!
Rated:E

"I'm home!" the tired man called out, as he finally entered his house, closing the creaking, wooden door behind himself. With a heavy sigh, the ice mage bent down, trying to remove his boots. The black haired man winced when the stench his son mentioned earlier finally reached his nostrils.

Fuck. Little Devil was right!

Not even paying attention to his boots that he scattered on the tiled floor, Gray rushed at the speed of light to the nearly located bathroom, failing to notice how he lost his long white coat on the way.
When the man hastily opened the bathroom door, his eyes noted a shape of a white furry creature that laid by the tub, on the black bath mat.

"Balbina!" Shouted Gray, successively drawing the attention of the snow-white cat, who with visible fear, turned her emerald green eyes towards the house.

As much as Gray loved pets and fluffy kittens especially, this disgusting piece of shit was surely an exception.
When, at that time, six year-old Greige shyly asked for a pet he didn't have problems with that at all. What he didn't expect though, was that he would bring a demon hidden beneath the fluffy, soft fur into his house.

For some reason, Balbina seemed to despise him  with her entire being, making life difficult for him at every possible occasion.

Once, she pooped next to his side of the bed…

Another day, she got into his underwear drawer, covering everything in white fur…

Sometimes she would bite him for no particular reason…

And she was like that only to him…

She had no problem with Juvia or Iris, allowing them to stroke and even hug her, whenever she was in the good mood.
And with Greige? She absolutely adored the hell out of the boy, being able to spend the whole day on his lap or arms, just to stay close to little Fullbuster.

Gray looked threateningly in the female cat's direction.

"WHAT WERE YOU DOING HERE!?
If you peed in the sink again, then I swear, you're sleeping outside tonight! You heard me Little Shit??" 
he threatened, making his way further into the bathroom.
Fortunately, the aforementioned sink was in impeccable condition.

Gray threw one last glance in Balbina's direction, then, unceremoniously, took her in his arms, and threw her out of the bathroom, closing the door behind himself.

"Huh…Now, that's strange…She hadn't heard me?" He thought while stripping himself off his clothes, before throwing them to a wicker laundry basket located in a corner of the bathroom.
The man reached toward the tap of the bathtub, adjusting it to let hot water slowly begin to fill ceramic furniture.
He wasn't really a "long-bath" type of person, as he always found those to be a waste of time and water, for which he had to pay sadly.
But…
In his current state, it really seemed like a quick, cold shower wouldn't be enough to get him as nice and clean as he would want to.

The ice mage opened the cabinet under the sink, filled to the brim with body and facial products. Gray scanned the bottles and tubes with his eyes until they stopped on the green bottle. He remembered when Juvia handed him a particular set of cosmetics to which this one belonged, as a birthday present.
That brand's products were so motherfuckingly expensive that with that money, he would have bought himself more or less ten bottles of his favorite shampoo. He thanked her for those, nevertheless, in the end however, not using them at all.

Gray scanned the package from all sides before, opening it up, to sniff the contents.
He would be lying if he didn't find that cherry-like smell pleasant.
Admittedly, he would never use it on a daily basis, as Gajeel and Natsu would immediately start making jokes about him snatching up Juvia's shampoo or something like that, but..