Chapter 1:rape!

Brr.... Brr... Brr...

My phone buzzed against the wooden nightstand. It hits the edge as I open my eyes. I flinch. I go to catch it so it doesn't break. As my arms reach out, I fall off the side of my bed and on the ground. A loud thud follows with my fall. But I feel something in my hand. I sigh with relief, I had caught my phone.

"Hello?" I ask instinctively when I answer the phone.

There wasn't a reply. I ask once more before I take the phone away to read the Caller ID. It's an unknown number. I sigh and hang up the phone. I push myself up into a plank position then to my knees.

My younger sister rushes to my room and slams my door open. Her brown hair flings into view. It was tangled and messy. I was happy to have straight hair.

I giggle a bit as she storms into my room.

"Cali!" She yells at me as she grabs a pillow that fell with me. She raises her arm and hits me with it. I giggle more as I raise my arms to stop her. I was squirming on the floor as she, 'brutally' abuses me.

"Hey, hey." I say through giggles. "Ok faith. That's enough.." I giggle more. She stops and lets me sit up.

Faith, my little sister, crosses her arms and makes a pouty face. "I thought you died!" She says.

I stand up and make sure I'm in position. I gasp dramatically.

"Me? Die?" I say in a dramatic way. "You're right." I say as I fall back and pretend to be dead, but I make a funny face.

Faith giggles and hops on me, making me grunt and fold over a bit. She hugs me tightly.

Faith is only 12. But she acted like a 4 year old at times. Since our parents are away a lot, I have practically raised faith. Unlike me, my sister has curly light brown hair. She had pretty hazel eyes that made me feel comfortable any time I looked into them.

I would never let my sister down. Not unless something happens, but even then. I would text her. Faith and I come from wealthy parents but we aren't loved. Money buys happiness in my parents view. But money doesn't buy other people's happiness. So I plan to make a way for my sister's happiness.

My parents discarded me and made another child then left her with me. So I had to go to all her parent teacher conferences. All her parents group parties. All her medical appointments, all her sports and event activities. And I don't regret it for a single second.

"Hey Cali, can you make breakfast?" Faith asks me with a slight head tilt like she's all innocent.

I sigh and groan. I hadn't realized how tired I was, I mean I got only a few minutes of sleep. Thank you insomnia.

"Yeah sure, let me get ready for school and do your hair and make pancakes. K?" I ask her and she nods excitedly. She rushes out my bedroom door.

I gather all the things that fell off the bed with me, then I set them on a pile on the bed. I grab my phone and set it down on my nightstand.

Spptt.. the sounds of water comes from my bathroom. I turned on the shower. I glance at the mirror that reflects me. I glance around at the girl with bright vibrant, natural red hair. It was straight and it was curved around the back of my neck to my shoulder. The girl in the mirror had pretty light blue eyes that looked like the soft blue shade clouds have in the sky. That's how I got my middle name.

I cross my arms and strip off my shirt. The girl in the mirror now has a black silky laced bra on. She was skinny. Too skinny. But in the girl's eyes, she was too fat.

"Ugh, damn it." I say aloud as I hear my phone ring. I was in black silky underwear now. I had only my bra and underwear on. I quickly scurry out my bathroom and to my bedroom. As I crossed the threshold between the two rooms, I felt a slight hint of being watched.