Chapter 4

I sit on the bed waiting for something to happen. But nothing does. So I close my eyes and try to fall asleep. I hear a door open but I stay asleep.

  "Lamb, you awake?" Asks Xander in a whisper.

  I don't respond. I'm not sure why I'm pretending, there's no point to it. But I hear footsteps approach.

  Tap...tap....tap..

  My hair is moved away from my neck and onto the bed. I feel the warmth of his hand on my neck. He wasn't choking me, he was just resting his hand on my neck. Then he moves his hand up to my cheek and he smiles

  "Lamb.." he says more loudly now.

  Still actually being half asleep I groan. Xander chuckles softly. He kneeled down next to the bed and studied my face.

  "Lamb, wake up.. I have a surprise.." he tells me.

  I don't want to wake up though, even if I'm not actually asleep. I'm comfortable. But I blink my eyes open in a groggy manner so it looks like I was asleep.

  "W..what" I ask as I sit up and rub my eyes. Xander smiles softly and placed his hands on each of my knees.

  "Lamb... I have a surprise." He says with a soft smile.

  I narrow my eyes, I'm not trusting it.

  "A..and that s.surprise would be..." I ask softly. I was interrupted near the end with a yawn. He chuckles softly as he stands up.

  He looks down to me, of course he's taller than me. And it's annoying. He grabs my hand and lead me off the bed. My hands aren't tied up anymore. Crap. This could be my chance to escaping.

  "Wait." He says as he stops abruptly

  He pulls out a collar looking thing and turns to me.

  "Stand still please." He asks and I do, such a stupid move. He then wraps the collar around my neck. He tightened it and pulled out a remote. "It's a shock collar. You try escaping, I have to shock you." He tells me.

  "What? What happened to not hurting me?" I ask as I cross my arms. He smiles softly.

  "I won't have to hurt you if you obey. Mkay? Let's keep it that way." He says as he ruffles my hair and guides me out of the room.

  We step into a long hallway. There were doors on either side of it. All the way down. Then I realized what that slam was. The sound of an iron door shutting. I gulp and glance behind me. The door that led to the room I was in, was also an iron door. But it has more locks on it.

  "Come on.." he tells me and I follow. He leads me down the hallway to stairs he puts a blindfold over my eyes and helps me up the stairs. He then closes the entrance and leads me up more stairs then to a room. He shuts and locks the door behind us and takes off the blindfold.

  I could see now. There was a large open living room and a nice organized shelf with books. I see my diary too.

  He was in my house. Did he hurt my sister? Oh god what if he did. I feel fear rise up inside me.

  "Lamb, come here.." he tells me. I turn and walk close to him. He brushes my hair back. "Lamb, you're perfect.." he tells me.

  I blush slightly but ignore it. I glare at him. I wonder what his game is.

  "Haa... Calico." He says. It catches me off guard and I flinch and look up. He quickly cups my face and leans down to me. His lips press up against mine.

  "Mm!" I try to speak but his mouth and tongue suffocate me. He was kissing me so deeply it felt nice. But I can't let myself enjoy this, he killed someone.