Chapter 2

I feel the man stare at me for a second. He taps my shoulder and I subconsciously look up. His face is full of concern, then when he sees my face. It turns to anger. I flinch and force my head back down.

"E..excuse me, I have to go." I say quickly. The man stares at me still before gripping my arm. He slides off his jacket and wraps it around my waist.

"Y.. you're bleeding." He says softly like he's a bit embarrassed.

"Ack, I'm so sorry... Um.." I begin to panic when he willingly puts his jacket around my waist.

He stands up and lifts my chin. My head tilts back and I am facing him. He wipes my face clear from tears and runny mascara.

"Wanna talk about it?" He asks softly. I gulp and shake my head softly. He must think I'm on my period! This is so embarrassing. But to my surprise he pulls me into a hug and strokes my hair."hey, it's ok.. alright?" He says in a gentle caring tone.

--**-- (pov change)--**--

I'm going to fucking kill whomever touched her. She's so cute, how could anyone hurt her? Plus, she's bleeding. But it's not her week. Is she pregnant and spitting? No.. she had her period two weeks ago. She's a Virgin, so if she's bleeding. It was torn. But she would've told the person it hurt.

Was, was she raped? That explained her runny mascara. And the tears. Shit. I accidentally squeezed her as she's in my arms. I want to pull her into my car right now, but I can't. This encounter was an actual incident. I saw she hadn't gone home yet and went to check for her. But here she is. In my arms. Crying. And probably just got raped.

"So.rry... this is e.. embarrassing.." she says softly as she pulls out of the hug and wipes her eyes dry. "H..here you can have it b.." I stop her. I knew what she was going to say.

"Keep it ok?" I say softly. I could never be mean to her, not unless she makes me mean.

"I..i don't know you and I have no way of giving it back. At least let me do something in return." She says in a panic. It's kinda cute how flustered she is.

"Ok, let's make a deal. I get your number, and you keep it. K?" I say in response.

She nods and gives me her number. She then waves goodbye saying she had to make sure her sister was alright.

--**-- (pov change)--**--

I don't know how, but I managed to get out of the conversation and home. Oh my god I just want to sleep. But I quickly go to my room and clean up. I don't know how to treat it. It was definitely torn. I wince as I barely lift my leg up to the toilet. I had lifted it to see if it hurt. And fucking hell it does.

"Ow.." I wince. My sister stomps out of her room and into my room.

"Cali?" She calls out. She goes to my bathroom door. I'm in my bathroom and I had locked the door."hey, Cali are you alright?" She asks as she tries the knob.

"Yeah I'm fine. I'm doing something though, wait for me downstairs please." I say. She must've left because I didn't hear her anymore. After I clean up I change into more comfortable clothes. I go to the laundry room and wash the jacket. I hear my phone ding.

I raise an eyebrow as I turn and reach for my phone. Once I grab it I check the contact info. It was an unknown number texting. I tap on the notification and read the text.

_______________________________________________________

//Unknown// 6:28 pm// text:

Hey it's the guy from the street.
The one who gave you the jacket.