Chapter 3

The next day comes and it's Saturday. Faith comes downstairs and begs me to go to the mall. I ended up taking her to the mall.

We're nearing Claire's and she's begging me to go in with her.

"Ok, ok. Calm down there." I tell her. As we walked into Claire's my sister was recognized immediately. She was popular with store employees. She had a way of talking her way into not yet stocked items.and she was good with it.

A few minutes later my sister has four bags in her arms. We walk to the Starbucks and I get her some coffee. We walk more and she asks me to take her to the beach.

"Hey fai, we don't have sunscreen. You'll burn. I'm sorry, maybe tomorrow." I tell her. She smiles and nods as we walk home I bump into another guy. I glance up surprised to see xion.

"Wow, hot dude." Faith says. I smack her playfully on the arm.

"You must be the famous sister." He says with a smile.

"Xion.." I say softly somewhat embarrassed.

"Ah, Cali. Hi." He says, his face was red but also looked focused. "How are you feeling? You feeling ok?" He asks as he brushes a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Ah, yes I'm feeling better thank you." I say politely.

"Damn, you can't take a hint can you?" Faith asks. I turn to her with a stern look.

"Faith, no cussing." I tell her. She quickly apologizes. "Sorry about her." I tell xion.

"It's alright." He says with a chuckle. "Alright, well I have to go, have a goodnight Cali. I'll see you another time, right?" He says as he starts walking backwards.

"Yeah, be safe." I say with a smile as I turn and lead my sister home.

When I get home I see there is a flower bouquet on my doorstep. I tell faith to hurry on inside. I approach my doorstep and pick up the flowers. I take them inside and put them in a vase. I look at the note attached to it.

For my lovely lamb.

I was confused but I sighed and filled the vase with water.

Later I am sitting on my couch, I hear a knock on my door. I open it and see a man. The same man from a few days ago, the one with the black baseball cap.

"Um.. h..hello?" I ask softly wondering what he wants.

He says nothing but shoves something into my hands. As I look down to see what it was, I look up to find him gone. I was confused.

"What the fuck just happened?" I ask myself aloud.

I bring in the thing. It was a charm bracelet. It had a little lamb in it and an x on it. The x had a heart shape formed around it. And the bracelet looked pretty.

I see a letter and opened it.

_______________________________________________________

Dear calico.

My lovely lamb. I watch you and stalk you like a wolf does to it's prey. I want you, I need you my lovely lamb. Please don't leave or anything. I just want you.

Please, I don't think I can't hold back anymore. Don't walk alone, or wander around. If you do. I promise I won't hold back. I will do anything to get you. Even if it means killing those who touch you.

I'll do anything you want, just don't push me away. I love you my wonderful lamb. I'm sorry.

-x