01

Heeseung's pov

Heeseung's pov

It's me and my ex-wife to be, Amanda, sitting on a chair, facing each other. Aside from the two of us, there's also a person in here.

It's already been ten minutes, and we're still doing nothing. Amanda seems calm, and the same goes for me. She may look calm on the outside, but on the inside, she's not.

This room are filled with pictures of Amanda and me. I can't believe that they are trying to fix this relationship between her and me.
It's unbelievable that I'm about to divorce the love of my life, but it is what it is.

We've discussed this before, but both our parents still believe that my relationship with Amanda could be fixed.

Little did they know, it cannot.

Jihyo: Well... Are you guys ready?

We both nodded at the same time. She looks at me with no reaction at all.

Jihyo: I think both of you already know about this matter right?

Heeseung: Can you just talk straight to the point, miss Jihyo?

Jihyo: Ahh, sure Heeseung-ssi. Well, tell me. What's wrong with your relationship with Amanda? Tell me specifically.

Heeseung: We don't love each other anymore.

Jihyo: That's it?

Heeseung: I suppose to...

Jihyo: What about you, Amanda-ssi?

Amanda: I'm... Uhhh... I don't think it's because of that, Heeseung. I won't say that I don't have feeling for you anymore. It's just that, we're not meant to be.

Heeseung: Do you think so?

Amanda: Yeah... You barely talk to me whenever you got home from work and you barely do what you always do.

Heeseung: Is it my fault then? How can you be so sure about that? What about you? You didn't do the chores and you didn't give me what I want.

Amanda: What? Like what? What things that I haven't give you? Love? Cook for you? Kiss? Or-

Heeseung: Sex...

Both of us fall silent.

Jihyo: I guess you're done talking and fighting?