04

- f l a s h b a c k -(4 years ago)

(4 years ago)

Amanda: Hee...

Heeseung: Mm? (look at Amanda).

Amanda: Which one suits me better? This red one or this black one?

Heeseung: Both... (proceed to play his game).

Amanda: Hee... This dress is for tonight's dinner. Please choose one for me.

Heeseung: Just wear anything... You look good with anything.

Amanda: But...

Heeseung: Can you stop asking me? Don't you see I'm playing games?

Amanda: I'm sorry...

As Amanda says sorry, Heeseung feels guilty. He then stop playing his game and look at Amanda.

Heeseung: Oh, I'm sorry babyyy...

Amanda: (pout). No, I'm sorry for bothering you. I shouldn't bother you while you're playing games.

Heeseung: (hugs Amanda). Let me finish this game first okay? So I will pick the best dress for you.

Amanda: Sounds good! Okay!

Heeseung: Good girl...

She then left his room and walk into the kitchen to make a drink. She's acting like she's okay when she's actually not.

As she walks down the stairs, she touches her belly. She's pregnant, sixteen weeks already, precisely four months.

Amanda: Say yes to heaven... Say yes to me...

She sang out loud and tried to be okay.

She realised that Heeseung spent lots of time with games instead of her. Amanda's first thought was that Heeseung was no longer a responsible person.

That is because Heeseung never wanted to listen to Amanda whenever she tried to speak. He would rather stay in his room, sleeping or playing games.

He sometimes spent his time with Amanda but got bored and went to play his games again. That makes Amanda feel abandoned by her own husband.

But she does believe in a miracle. She does believe that Heeseung will realise how precious she is to him.

s k i p