Chepter 4: Da Neko School Festiaval PART 2: YAMERO!!!!!!! Big Disaster?!!?!?!!

Authors AN: New chapter again!!!! THx 4 reading!!

DISCLAIMER: Watashi does not own Nyan~ Neko Sugar GIrls!!! This is merely a fan creation by a humble fan of SoapOpera46's sugoi magnum opus! (gomenasai for not putting disclaimer earlier but i forgor!!!!)

Also THX 2 BETA EDITOR CHAN 4 HELPIG ME WITH THIS CHAPTER!!!!

๑ஓ-----------------‧₊˚ʚ♡ɞ˚₊‧-----------------ஓ๑

Dolce-chan and Koneko-chan were about to walk outside when SUDDENLY there was a voice that speaked all of a sudden!

"MUAHAHAHAHA!!" the voiced laughed evilly. Everyneko gasped in surprise and scaredness as they looked around for the ominous voice. A shadow was slowly cast as the owner of the voice swaggered into the neko maid cafe.

It was........................................................................................................................................................................

*Drum roll*

IT WAS........................................................................................................................................................

*DUN DUN DUN!!!!*

BOKUTACHI-KUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The most kawai and least kawaii guy at schol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(translators note: kawai means scary, its different from kawaii which means cute (i know im so smart right?))

"I'm here to... *licks lips* have some "fun"(spoken with a slight lisp)" said Bokutach-kun. He shifted his stance, which caused the bulge at his groin to jiggle slightly, like a platter of Jell-O being delecately caressed by the warmest and gentlest of spring breezes.

Upon hearing Bokutachi-kun's boldly proclaimed statement, all of the students immediately flew into a panic. They stampeded to the exit like a herd of frenzied bison, desperate to escape the carnage at the hands of the "Mad Beast Bokutachi-kun" they were sure was soon to occur.

In the panic, Koneko-chan was separated from her sister. Filled with terror, caught up in the mass confusion and the suffocating throng of bodies, she frantically tried to push her way through the crowd.

"Dolce-chan! DOLCE-CHAN!" Koneko-chan cried desperately. It was no use; she couldn't even hear her own voice over the commotion.

And then, suddenly...

"YAMERO!!!!!!!!" a voice roared over the mayhem. (transltetos note: Yamero means stop)

The effect was instantaneous; everyone in the crowd froze, recognizing the owner of the voice.

It was..................................................................................................................................................................................

"K-KAICHOU-CHAN?!" everyneko cried. (translator note: kaichou means student council puresidento.)

"Hai... it is watashi, Kaichou-san! The Sutudento Counciru Puresidento!" said Kaichou-san. She withdrew a wooden sword from inside her school uniform and pointed it at Bokutachi-kun. "I am here to put an end to this! Yamero this madness right this instant, Mad Beast Bokutachi-kun!" (trnslators note: hai means yes)

Bokutachi-kun laughed, spreading his arms. "Oh? You're approaching me? Instead of running away, you're coming right to me?"

"I can't beat the kuso out of you without getting closer," said Kaichou-san, gripping her wooden sword determinedly. (tranlators note: kuso means crap)

"Oh ho! Then come as close as you like," Bokutachi-kun smirked confidently, not even bothering to get in a fighting stance.

The two leapt up into the air, beginning their battle!

"Dancing Ribbon of Moonlight Shadows: First Form!" Kaichou-san sliced through the air, demolishing what little remained of the now-destroyed maid cafe.

But Bokutachi-kun was too fast for her attack. He backflipped out of the way and landed on his feet elegantly. "Too slow!" he smirked.

Kaichou-san grit her teeth, swinging her sword back into position with a snap of her wrist. "BOKUTACHI-KUN!" she barked. "What are you trying to gain from attacking an innocent meido cafe, you no good delinquent?"

Bokutachi-kun scoffed. "Attacking? You were the ones who jumped to conclusions. All I said was that I was going to have some fun~"

"Do you seriously expect me to sympathize with a degenerate like you? I know what you're like! Your definition of fun equates to... beating up people and stirring up trouble!"

"Of course you would think that, you oh so high and mighty Sutudento Counciru Puresidento-chan!" Bokutachi-kun snarled. "Do you really think you have any idea of who I am? You know nothing about me besides the rumors and lies spread by the unwashed masses! And yet you're so quick to judge me based on my past!"

Kaichou-san hesitated. Could it... could it really be true? Had Bokutachi-kun changed for the better?

...No. That couldn't be possible. Bokutachi-kun was a total kuso yaro! (translators note: kuso yaro means a raelly bad and crappy person.) He was just playing mind games, nothing more. His intimidation of all those innocent students was proof of it!

"For every ridiculous rumor, there is a grain of truth within. Regardless of what bias society may have of you, the fact remains that you have committed crimes that I cannot overlook. Crimes that have hurt innocent bystanders." Kaichou-san raised her sword once again. "You cannot escape justice forever!"

Bokutachi-kun narrowed his eyes and grinned. "Watch me."

๑ஓ-----------------‧₊˚ʚ♡ɞ˚₊‧-----------------ஓ๑

Meanwhile, Koneko-chan was transfixed by the fight, stupefied by horror. How... How could such a terrible disaster happen at Neko Highschool? At their School Festival?

"Onee-san, Onee-san! What r u doing Koneko-chan, we have to leave now!" said Dolce-chan, frantically tugging at Koneko-chan's sleeve. (transltators note: onee-san means sister)

Koneko-chan snapped out her trance, realizing that Dolce-chan was right. It was too dangerous here, they could get caught up in the fight.

"Y-yeah... you're right, Dolce-chan." said Koneko-chan. "But first... I have to find Raku-chan..."

"I'm not leaving her behind."

Author's AN: Wow! A lot of stuff hapened this chapter! I know we haven't seen HItoshi yet but dont worry minna san he will be in the next chapter I promise.

RATE AND REVIEW AND COMMENT AND KUDOS AND LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE AND WHATEVER!