ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

Thank you to my family for bringing me joy every day. Shout out to my sister Jesly for her creative inputs!

To my tribe - Rik, Noe, Aki and Kuya Phil for your wisdom and constant support over the years.

To my debate tribe - Reb, Tian and Tiffany for helping me love my introversion and weirdness.

To my inspirational mentors - Sam, TL Dan, TL Pao, Joon May, Clarence, Boss Maggie, TL Jae, Boss Julie, Boss My, Boss Don and Boss John for the leadership lessons you've implored in me.

To inspirational people who motivated me to push through with this passion project - Les, Pj, Jonathan, Van, Ate Cay and Jovs. Keep sharing your awesomeness with the world.

To all teammates - past and present Kiko, Yep, Pj, Pat, Ate Raine, Ate Raine, Kuya Bob, Noli, Ann, Cristel, Marqui, Aj, Allan, Ken, Rach, Bel, John, Candy, Ate L, Vlad, Kiko, Ate Net, Jaice, Febby, Adam, James,Jordan, Sam,Rel and Jam for helping me become the person that I am today. PS Sorry if I missed quite a few names. Aging:)

Finally, thank you to YOU for giving me this amazing opportunity to share my journey. This passion project is proof that it's fun to go outside your comfort zone.

To have a good day, let us always do good things.

Love,

Jan