Chapter 2: A Promise in Spring

"Wow!" The three of you gasped.

The cherry blossom tree was blooming and it looks beautiful.

"It's blooming." Hiyori awes.

"It's beautiful." Yukine added as you nodded in response.

"I watch it without my family for the first time." Hiyori said making you two smile.

"Hey, god in the track-suit.." Yukine called as you three turned around. "We've especially brought you today. You'd better thank us."

"The Cherry Blossoms, huh?" Yato muttered inaudibly. "I haven't watched it for a long time.."

"What do you mean? There are cherry blossoms all over Japan." Yukine commented.

"Good thing I have (Y/n) to remind me what the smell of Cherry Blossoms smells like." He said quietly preventing you three from hearing. Yato embraced you several times, and all of those times, you'd smell like Cherry Blossoms. He didn't even know why.

You hummed and turned to walk towards him as Yato wrap his arms around your waist. The boys were setting up the picnic since they want to see the Cherry tree bloom.

You smiled and rest your head on his chest. Ignoring the dirty look Hiyori is giving you behind you groan tired by her glares and you have to catch her act.

Dark notice you're distress as he stand between Hiyori and you from ruining the moment. You could feel Hiyori  internally rage beside Dark, and that only made you thankful to him for that as you return to Yato attention grasping his hand and squeeze it softly.

"Now you won't have to watch the flowers bloom alone...you have great friends." you started.

Yato smiles down at you. "Yeah and on top of that, I also got a great girlfriend who will always  remind me. Thanks." he rubs your back. "Alright! Well, as much as I enjoy watching flower, let's eat! Drink time!" Yato cheers bringing you along  sitting you both on the checkered picnic blanket.

"Wait! The others will come soon." Hiyori called out.

"The others?" you all said.

"Hiyorin!!" A cheery voice called. Running down the hill was the familiar pink haired god and her loyal Regalia.

"What's going on, it's not just the eight of us." Yato mumbled annoyed counting your brothers.

"Hiyorin!" Kofuku cheered tackling Hiyori into a hug.

"This is for you." Daikoku  shoving a bottle of alcohol into Yato's face. Yato had a dreamy look.

Dark and Yukine looked over to the bottle.

"Daikoku..." You both said simultaneously.

And then Tenjin and the rest are invited unexpectedly. "Hiyori,  how many people you've invited?" Asben sweatdrops.

"Actually, there's another group I invited as well." Hitori cheekily smiles.

"Another group?" Yato furrow his brows as the dust blows to his face  sitting in silence for the next 3 minutes and soon, familiar faces showed up.

"Bi.." Yato muttered in disbelief.

"Antie Bishamon?" You sissified.

"Bisha!" Kofuku  cheerfully waving to the blonde god.

"Lady Bishamon?!" Everyone except for Hiyori exclaimed loudly. The war god glared Yato with deadly and venomous daggers, ready to kill without any hesitance if she must.

 "Wow! She's also, fully equipped." Yukine commented.

"Hey... The Cherry blossoms will be colored with blood." Daikoku sighed.