Chapter 3: A Picture Together.

Yato search high and low for you. No sign of your whereabouts anywhere. He was starting to loose hope and cry out loud like a big baby he is now.

Yato wails all hour not care if weirdos pass by. Until a stranger just came by stopping right in front of him with hands in his pockets. He was looking at Yato weirdly as to why is he just crying there like he got run to a car accident or got kicked by a little kid.

Welp, here goes nothing.

"Hey, you who is a big cry baby, what the heck's the matter with you?" he asked.

Yato sniffs. "Leave me alone. I've been trying to find my girlfriend."

"Oh?" This guy is intrigued. "What'd she look like?"

Yato pours out more tears. "She's got beautiful features. Long flowing twilight hair that sparkles in the night sky. Brown eyes that wonder in deep forest. Wearing everything purple like a reversed color of an anti-hero."

"So....why do you like this girl?"

Yato starts to wail again. "BECAUSE SHE THE WORLD TO ME!!!! IF I DON'T FIND HER WHO KNOW WHAT KIND OF DANGER SHE MIGHT BE IN!!!! I DON'T WANT TO LOSE HER NO MATTER WHAT! I WILL GO DOWN TO HELL WITH HER AND TELL THEM SHE IS THE ONLY ONE FOR ME CAUSE IF THEY DON'T THEY'LL BE SORRY! WAAAAHHAHAH!!!'

The man just sighs and just grab Yato and carry him like a sack potato. Yato throws another tantrum whine to put him down the the guy didn't bother to listen.

He took YAto to an old shack to where he is. As he put YAto down he open the door, low and behold you were okay.

Yato stops crying as he see you with a towel on your head drying your hair from the rain. Tears still stained on your  face and your knuckles were bloody and bruised. Eyes were puffy and red due to crying so much that Hiyori put so much of a tole on you.

The stranger looks between you two before leaving you both alone while shutting the door behind him.

Yato's attention are still glued to you, he wasted no to to dash and hugs you  from the side, rubbing the back of your head.

"Yato...I-"

Yato shushes you "It's alright." he lays his head on yours.

Stroking your hair gently, he murmured, "It's alright. I've found you."

"It's not alright." you bitterly protested. "You believe what you saw based on a lie and easily judge the wrong person."

"I don't." – he quietly said – "I know."

"What...?"

"I know that you never meant to harm Hiyori. And I know that it wasn't you who was force to strangle her neck."

You sigh that Yato believes you are innocent. You really to have the best boyfriend. "She just brought my own hand to her neck. I don't understand why she does these thing to manipulate others when I was trying to get her to talk."

Yato grunted. "Damn it. I'm sorry, I should've payed attention...." he starts to blame himself."

"It's alright." you whispered.

"No, it's not alright. If it weren't for Hiyori, you could've hurt yourself a lot worse than Phantoms lurking around and -" You stop his rambles by placing both your hands on his cheeks.

"I'm okay now thanks to Kazuma. So you shouldn't yourself of something that hat wasn't your fault." You gently remove your hands and nuzzled your nose to his neck.

Yato sighs and place you on his lap while hold you close in his arms.

Silence filled the room.

And then Yato was in a dumbfounded look making a sudden action making you jump fright. "Wait, KAzuma?! The Four eyes?! I didn't know he had other special abilities being a Regalia! How is he quick to save you?!"